Final Fantasy Six Action Figures

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
I know most of you likely don't care. But I do. And if you have seen the other playarts Final Fantasy figures then you know you need these.

Even if you don't just take a minute of your day and sign this petition for the creation of thier figures.

http://www.petitiononline.com/FF6Koto/petition.html

And this would be my dream line....

Wave 1:

Locke
Celes
Geshtal

Delux figure: Terra in Magiteck Armor

Wave 2:

General Leo
Sabin
Shadow w/intercepter

Delux figure: Edgar on a Chocobo

Wave 3:

Moogles (Mog and two others)
Setzer
Kefka

Deluxe Figuere: Umaro (HUGE)

Wave 4:

Cyan
Gau
Terra as Esper

Deluxe Figure: Ultros

Wave 5:

Gogo
Strago
Relm

Deluxe figure: Atma

Wave 6:

Maudin
Bannon
Siegfreid

Deluxe Figure: Phantom Train

Though the order wil prolly be mixed up a bit. I want more than one set of Magitec Armor and mutiple Chocobos. I want Imperial Soldiers. other Espers....Imps, .....Most of the ones listed above are must haves.

I'm not into 6. I really like 7, 8 and 10, but that's 'bout it. Thanks though...

I have all the 7 figures still mint in the boxes. The japanese ones where Red XIII was pretty much impossible to get.

Great idea. A great man with a great vision. :up:

XwolverineX said:
I'm not into 6. I really like 7, 8 and 10, but that's 'bout it. Thanks though...

So you liked the worst game in the series (8) but didn't like the best? (6)

Oerwinde said:
So you liked the worst game in the series (8) but didn't like the best? (6)

I've never played one, lmao. Maybe like is the wrong word. " Into " would be better. I'm only into those games thanks to Kingdom Hearts. And 8 is definately not the worst in the series.

XwolverineX said:
I've never played one, lmao. Maybe like is the wrong word. " Into " would be better. I'm only into those games thanks to Kingdom Hearts. And 8 is definately not the worst in the series.

I think FF9 takes the cake on worst game in the series...that and FFX-2

I think 6 is easily the best. I still think Sephiroth is a much better villain then Kefka however....Then again I think Seifer is a better villain then Kefka.

I loved the plot, the characters, the Espers and damn did Ultros rock! FF9 I liked but it started to get boring when Dagger loses her voice.

Aerith_Dead__Sephiroth_Kill_by_DBku.jpg

Definitely the most memorable villian in the series

That wasn't Sephiroth, it was Jenova ;).

And I love Sephiroth because of what he is. The son of a raped woman who was used in government experiment and who is convinced to be last of an ancient race and the thing he is sure to be his mother is an extraterrestrial.

That's pretty screwed up.

Kefka was just...bad.

And about Sephiroth. When Cloud meets him in Nibelheim, in the mansion's basement library, Sephiroth throws him a materia and flies away. In that scene, Sephiroth is still in the reactor and it's Jenova who is running around. Yet whenever Jenova talked, it was with crude sentences yet in the basement Sephiroth was pretty eloquent.

Was it still Jenova or really Sephiroth?

TheCardPlayer said:
That wasn't Sephiroth, it was Jenova ;).

And I love Sephiroth because of what he is. The son of a raped woman who was used in government experiment and who is convinced to be last of an ancient race and the thing he is sure to be his mother is an extraterrestrial.

That's pretty screwed up.

Not to mention he was used by the same ''mother" he adored(Jenova) as a puppet to destroy the world.

And the real reason why he is so great:

Damn is he badass! One of the coolest looking characters ever. His design is pure genius. When I first played FF7, I made a save before we briefly have him in the party in Nibelheim and I always replayed that part. I couldn't believe how strong he was considering it was at the beginning of the game.

TheCardPlayer said:
And about Sephiroth. When Cloud meets him in Nibelheim, in the mansion's basement library, Sephiroth throws him a materia and flies away. In that scene, Sephiroth is still in the reactor and it's Jenova who is running around. Yet whenever Jenova talked, it was with crude sentences yet in the basement Sephiroth was pretty eloquent.

Was it still Jenova or really Sephiroth?

Sephiroth was basicly a part of her being infused with her cells and such... Jenova was able to revive him when her genetic thoughts entered the lifestream..

As for the Basement encounter I think that was when you meet Vincent(lying in a coffin, that drama queen) later in the game...

Yeah, it was before you fought that that damn Materia Keeper. That boss was way hard. It always killed me.

And Vincent was my favorite character. Hojo always killed me but Vincent saved the day one time with his Frankenstein like Limit Break. Thank God for him!

TheCardPlayer said:
Yeah, it was before you fought that that damn Materia Keeper. That boss was way hard. It always killed me.

And Vincent was my favorite character. Hojo always killed me but Vincent saved the day one time with his Frankenstein like Limit Break. Thank God for him!

Vincent was great even though he was just a side character... he was Turk and in love with Sephiroth's mother. That made great little plot twist.

..even those he was an optional character his origin was connected to Shinra and other characters in the game, which made it strange as to why they would only make him optional.

I wonder how many people missed that he was in love with Lucretia...It was pretty well hidden.

I forgot what was Reeves 's reason for turning good? Was it because he was against Heidegger?

Sadly, I remember VERY little of what you folks are talking about. I was 16 when I played the game, and I haven't played it since. :(

TheCardPlayer said:
I wonder how many people missed that he was in love with Lucretia...It was pretty well hidden.

I forgot what was Reeves 's reason for turning good? Was it because he was against Heidegger?

Very well hidden, if they didn't visit the island where Lucretia's spririt was they would never have known.

Reeve's motives were pretty simple, he was always a reluctant member of Shin-Ra's board of directors (he was in charge of "Urban Delevopment" )...If I remember correctly he became disgusted with the damage caused by Shin-ra and Corruption surrounding him so he decided to join Cloud and Co.

I think he decided to remain hidden to help Cloud and Co. gain info on Shin-ra

You bastard. I thought they were finally being offered. Damn you, and your petition. :(

Sign It!

The thing I loves most about FF7 was the fact that you play the game exclusively in Midgar for like.....a Long time. Then all of a suddon you go into the world and the game feels about 30 times BIGGER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"