Final Fantasy VI Figures?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
I know most of you likely don't care. But I do.

Even if you don't just take a minute of your day and sign this petition for the creation of thier figures.

http://www.petitiononline.com/FF6Koto/petition.html

And this would be my dream line....

Wave 1:

Locke
Celes
Geshtal

Delux figure: Terra in Magiteck Armor

Wave 2:

General Leo
Sabin
Shadow w/intercepter

Delux figure: Edgar on a Chocobo

Wave 3:

Moogles (Mog and two others)
Setzer
Kefka

Deluxe Figuere: Umaro (HUGE)

Wave 4:

Cyan
Gau
Terra as Esper

Deluxe Figure: Ultros

Wave 5:

Gogo
Strago
Relm

Deluxe figure: Atma

Wave 6:

Maudin
Bannon
Siegfreid

Deluxe Figure: Phantom Train

Though the order wil prolly be mixed up a bit. I want more than one set of Magitec Armor and mutiple Chocobos. I want Imperial Soldiers. other Espers....Imps, .....Most of the ones listed above are must haves.

Sadly, you and I both know that if we wound up with 6 figures, it would be a lot.
Don't care much for the games up until X onward, but the toys and designs have always been great. Signed.

I think instead of FF12...or 11...or X2....or 9. They should take FF6 and redo it. Take the characters and story and battle systems and armor/weapon systems and espers and magic......take all tha from FF6 and just re-do it. I would love to see it with updated graphics. It is by far the best FF game ever.

FF4, 6 and 7 all had great stories and are worthy of being remade. Chrono Trigger, too

I know. A month or so ago I decided to whip out FF7 to replay and the graphics (Which I used to find unbelievably phenomenal) were just horribly squared and lame. I couldn't even play it they were so bad.

But the old style like 4,5 and 6 (Thanks to the Playstation re-release of them...and Chrono trigger) For some reason those graphics don't bother me at all.

I've been playing nothing BUT oldschool games recently

Elijya said:
I've been playing nothing BUT oldschool games recently

So get your head outta your ass and play Kingom Hearts 2! :mad::up: And one if you never played. :mad::up:

I did play it. I didn't care for it. I'll get back to it someday.

But right now I'm in the middle of Katamari Damacy, Secret of Evermore, Xenogears, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, Double Dragon, and Simon's Quest

Elijya said:
I did play it. I didn't care for it. I'll get back to it someday.

But right now I'm in the middle of Katamari Damacy, Secret of Evermore, Xenogears, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, Double Dragon, and Simon's Quest

:(:down It's so awesome.

I'm gonna start KH2 in about 30 minutes. I have to put three game son hold though.

Donkey Kong Country 1
Lord of the Rings Vol 1 (SNES)
and Secret of Mana

I like Old Schoolgames too.

But I loved Kingdom hearts 1

I played a little of KH soon after it came out. I was trying to explore, so I tried to clear out all those black shadow things. Little did I know that would take half an hour. But eventually I cleaned the area out, then went to explore. Went into one door, came back out again... and the all the shadow guys were back. It was just annoying.

Elijya said:
I played a little of KH soon after it came out. I was trying to explore, so I tried to clear out all those black shadow things. Little did I know that would take half an hour. But eventually I cleaned the area out, then went to explore. Went into one door, came back out again... and the all the shadow guys were back. It was just annoying.

They're supposed to come back, lol. You can chose to fight 'em, to level up, or just run by. :rolleyes:

I'm aware. I think the system sucked. I wanted to explore, without a billion little monsters getting in my way.

plenty of games have monsters you can choose to go around, like zelda or secret of mana. But the monsters in that game do not swarm all over you and piss you off when you try to go around them

That is a good point....Try to remember the game is kinda aimed a kids.....despite the fact that some parts are hard as hell.

What about "The Bouncer"?

Man that game sucked some ass.....But the characters were cool. I would definatelly buy Playarts figures of them

omg, I completely forgot about taht game

guess that was Square's State of Emergency

I don't know what it was....I think it was Square scrambling to throw something together in time for the PS2 release.....>Actually it was planned well before the fact.....I remember I was sooooooo pumped for it. I bought a PS2 within a month of it's release strictly for The Bouncer. An hour and ahlf later I was pretty much done with it.

I'm really not much of a fan of the gameplay of RPGs like Final Fantasy, but I know the stories are supposed to rock it out. Once I heard that they voiced most of it(In X and X2) I picked them up.
Are X and X2 the only ones with full on voices? Or do 7,8,9 have them as well? The story and look of 8 and 9 really draws me in. 7 I know is classic, but I haven't felt anything for it. As I said, I'm not much for the RPG style(but the quickness in X2 and KOTOR almost makes it fun) but if the story, look, and sound is there then I'm in. Any besides X, X2 have it?

Rez, you might enjoy some of the more action based ones like Secret of Mana or Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past

Roughneck said:
I know. A month or so ago I decided to whip out FF7 to replay and the graphics (Which I used to find unbelievably phenomenal) were just horribly squared and lame. I couldn't even play it they were so bad.

But the old style like 4,5 and 6 (Thanks to the Playstation re-release of them...and Chrono trigger) For some reason those graphics don't bother me at all.

I feel the same way. I can play FF 4,5,6 on the original Nintendo, Super Nintendo and the the Remakes on the Playstation. FF7 I cannot play the graphics bother me. May be it's because I grew up playing the originals and they remind me of my childhood. When FF7 came out I was like 23 years old or something.

hey, FF4 was pretty much the first game I ever fell in love with and dedicated myself to, then I went on and played 6, SoM, SoE, and CT. I had no problem jumping to 7. 8 was a bit slow, and I skipped 9 (now own a copy, will go back to it at some point) and 10 had it's good and bad points

Elijya, you a fan of KOTOR?

Anyways, I got FF6 to work! :)

But seriously, the opening if F'in annoying. I've been watching theese 3 people walk in the snow for like half an hour.

A freind got me hooked on FF3 (Six) and I must have pent over 100 bucks in rentals for it.....Hell a lot more than that. I would run to Video Stop on Fridays after school and rent it. And Play it non stop all weekend. I was terrified that someone would rent it during the week and erase my data. I guess I was 12 at the time. I loved the game, played it a few times through. Then I moved on to FF2 (four) and spent another ass load on rentals till I'd played that one through.....(I should buy the PS one with that and Chrono trigger......)

Then I went on to tother RPGesque games. Illusion of Gaia, Link to the Past, Breath of Fire (Another Classic)........I wasn't too into the Game Magazines at the time. I bought them al the time to put together a huge compilation of FF3 data and strategies (Still have it) but I never bothered with anything else.

Time passed and the Playstation came out. SNES rentals dropped in price and I played through FF3 again........Then another friend called me up one day, says "Mark I just bought this awesome game you gotta come see." What's it called I asked...Final Fantasy 7.

I was like...HOLY ****. I rushed over and we played it through all the time. We leveled that game...all three discs. We beat Ruby Weapon and the Underwater Weapon....there was noting in that Game that wasn't done. Gold Chocobo. Knights of the round Quadra Cast. We completed it %100.

Soon after I bought a PS and my own FF7.

From there on out me and this guy were FF buddies. Sadly before I left home we only got FF Tactics and FF8.

Then I got to the video store and the guy says "Just so you know I am selling all the old SNES games next week for like $5 a piece." Cool I said. "You can take FF3 now if you want it."

I dragged my SNES over to my buddies house and tried to get him into FF3 but he just coulnd;t get into the graphics.

I moved. Another freind of mine just one day started talking about FF3. I told him I had it for SNES. He flipped. But this time I already Had the FF Anthology for PS (FF6 and FF5.....5 is hard) I traded him the SNES FF3 for a new Gem.....Final Fantast Mystic Quest (I think this is the actual FF3)

Anyway now I use my Emulator to play Final Fatasy 1 and Final Fanasy 2.

The only 2 FF games I never got into were FF11 (Caue why?) and FFX2. I never actually played them. And of the ones I have played the only one I never finished was FF9. I just couldn't get into the story. I should try again one day.

And that is my Final Fantsy Love Story folks.

But in the downtime if I didn't try like hyell to get him to PLay

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"