Final Theatrical Trailer Thread

Allright, who are the two bots behind the freeway overpass [bridge]?
bonedog2otherszy4.jpg

Yah...that can't be trees or signs...has to be some Decepticons.

direct trailer to the international trailer. it's not that big and it seems like someone spead it up (everything seems faster) but it's the best quality internationl trailer i've seen so far...

http://www.cybph.com/downloads/tftrailer3.mov

...thanx to Protoform-S @ the seibertron.com forums.

:eek:

still no Brawl though... or Ratchet

Pity that the image quality is so crap, when we're going to see it in HD?

Thank bearhulk:wow:

I'd kill for even a regular quicktime copy of that,some of the shots in the second half were simply amazing

The HD trailers on Yahoo! still can't be downloaded. I wish someone can fix it asap.

Damn Was that a close-up of optimus prime with his faceplate on falling down the building I saw? and was that scorponok leaping out of blackout's back?

The HD trailers on Yahoo! still can't be downloaded. I wish someone can fix it asap.

it's trailer 2. right click and make sure you put .mov at the end of your filename and viola! hd download!

That Shrek trailer DEFINITELY looks awesome. Too bad we don't have a decent version, I guess I'll have to go and see Shrek 3.

Damn Was that a close-up of optimus prime with his faceplate on falling down the building I saw? and was that scorponok leaping out of blackout's back?

He leaps of the side of the building. That was indeed scorponok doing just that. :yay:

when megatron slam sam on top of the building, anyone notice that he's got something in his hand to use like a weapon?

i hope it's not jazz!!!! :(

oh yes, megatron is bad and furious. damn only by watching the trailer, you feel made all the CGI character so alive that they have some much character in them.

direct trailer to the international trailer. it's not that big and it seems like someone spead it up (everything seems faster) but it's the best quality internationl trailer i've seen so far...

http://www.cybph.com/downloads/tftrailer3.mov

...thanx to Protoform-S @ the seibertron.com forums.

Thank you so much for this downloadable link. It's excellent!!! It shows perfectly and is great size. Amazing trailer!!

Again, thank you

Its not Jazz its one of Megatrons weapons. Someone needs to get a hi-res version of the trailer with Shrek.

welcome guys...

...hopefully someone will at least get a regular sized version. i just wanna see a decent quality version, i don't care how big or small.

Am I the only one that's getting an Armageddon vibe when the 3 Transformer prototypes/comets are heading toward the earth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"