Final Theatrical Trailer Thread

Guys, just wondering- have we heard any word yet on what is going to happen with the Transformer pod that lands in the baseball stadium?

The book doesn't even mention this scene.

Thus, personally I think something big might happen there and they're not releasing the details of what that will be.

We see every other Autobot morphing into a car scene, I think we'll see that baseball stadium one as well. :up:

Guys, just wondering- have we heard any word yet on what is going to happen with the Transformer pod that lands in the baseball stadium?

The book doesn't even mention this scene.

Thus, personally I think something big might happen there and they're not releasing the details of what that will be.

We see every other Autobot morphing into a car scene, I think we'll see that baseball stadium one as well. :up:

Oh snap-into-a-Slim-Jim! :wow:

Is the music that starts at 1:10 of the International trailer a variation of the Transformers theme?

I just saw another trailer during PTI and bumblebee talks in it. It also shows a part where spike says "so your my guardian". The part where bumblee spoke was a diffrent scene though. The CGI looks very realistic. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

In that same trailer, isn't there some sort of voice over? It sounds like Weaving to me.

I can't believe the Shrek 3 trailer still hasn't gotten online in a quality version:csad:

Did they show anything at the MTV awards last night ?

LMAO:woot:,no wonder there has been no reports,i thought it was last night,i'm so not an MTV pop culture person these days:csad:

I don't watch MTV either. I only watch TRL from time to time (MARVEL or other film appearances, which is cool because the cast really lets go and seems to have a fun time) and the MTV Movie awards (which entertainment wise, I place above academy- everyone just has fun and doesn't feel weighted down it seems like)

I just saw another trailer during PTI and bumblebee talks in it. It also shows a part where spike says "so your my guardian". The part where bumblee spoke was a diffrent scene though. The CGI looks very realistic. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

BB speaks but its more of a robotic sound... the actual speaking is of either Prime of MEgs, no one is really sure. Most think its Prime but some are more towards Megs. BUt its not BB for sure

It sounded like Weaving/Megatron to me.

will we have some more footages / scene after tonight's MTV awards?

I believe there is meant to be a new clip that will be shown during the awards

I saw the trailer when I went to see Pirates 3 yesterday, it left everyone in awe..

Anyone here know where to get this LAST trailer in PSP format (Ipod, .Mp4)?

Qwerty©;11782072 said:
I saw the trailer when I went to see Pirates 3 yesterday, it left everyone in awe..

Me too. It was the kick ass internet trailer.

The new trailer was sick...I gonna go see this movie......the Starscream scenes was bad ass

I was disappointed with the trailer when I first saw it but after watching it constantly it is awesome. Can't wait for this film.

Guys, do any of you have a high-res QuicktTime downloadable version of the theatrical trailer?????????????????? (Can't play HD smoothly!!!)... I'd REALLY REALLY love it. Please help me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"