Final Theatrical Trailer Thread

I saw pirates yesterday and there was no transformers trailer attached to it.:cmad:

^ Ditto. The trailer got one HELL of a reaction.

I'm tellin' ya...MOVIE OF THE SUMMER. I'm talking, ID4 status! :-)sigh: Remember those times...the hype for that movie was incredible)

^ Ditto. The trailer got one HELL of a reaction.

That's really cool.

I'm tellin' ya...MOVIE OF THE SUMMER.)

A few months ago I figured this movie would be big. After being a little disappointed with both Spider-man and Pirates I'm shocked that Transformers may turn out to be the best film of the summer in terms of quality. Spider-man was entertaining but, the plot was poorly developed and quite silly. Pirates was also fun it was too long and had a very confusing story. What's really interesting is I have no desire to see either film again in the theater.

I'm talking, ID4 status! :-)sigh: Remember those times...the hype for that movie was incredible)

Well, I hope Transformers is 10X better than ID4 because that is still one of the worst sci-fi movies of the 90s for me. Have Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich ever made a decent sci-fi film. I thought Godzilla and Stargate were also crappy.

A few months ago I figured this movie would be big. After being a little disappointed with both Spider-man and Pirates I'm shocked that Transformers may turn out to be the best film of the summer in terms of quality. Spider-man was entertaining but, the plot was poorly developed and quite silly. Pirates was also fun it was too long and had a very confusing story. What's really interesting is I have no desire to see either film again in the theater.

i felt the exact same way.

Who thought that Transformers might be the best block buster this year? It was always the most anticipated movie for me, but for most people who said last year Spider-Man 3, pirates etc was their fav movie they were looking forward to, but the same people now are saying it could very well be Transformers that takes the top.

Who thought that Transformers might be the best block buster this year? It was always the most anticipated movie for me, but for most people who said last year Spider-Man 3, pirates etc was their fav movie they were looking forward to, but the same people now are saying it could very well be Transformers that takes the top.

For me it's always been SM3, FF2, and Transformers. I don't know where they will rank, but Transformers has a strong shot at being #1.

Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! This isn't working for me!!! Does anyone have a link to download the Domestic (Shrek 3) trailer (which shows frenzy)??? I want to show it to a friend of mine.

Or can anyone tell me what I need in order to watch this trailer? (never downloaded an 'rar' trailer before....please help!!)

The one that came with Shrek 3 is on blurry youtube only,the first post in this thread should have the link

I love this shot

43068030nt8.gif

thats creepy....

yet awesome:wow:

How was Pirates? Ya think Transformers will be better?
Pirates 3 was ok, and only O-K... nothing new is brought to the table, and they really should stop that franchise NOW!!!...

And after seeing Pirates I can honnestly say that I think TransFormers will be 10x better!!! Could end up beeing the absolute knock-out of the summer (visual-wice we KNOW it is!). Everything about it just seems so FRESH, compared to all other huge blockbusters coming out this summer, that's why it stands out!

Think about it, the whole summer's blockbusters are freaken sequels!!!

1. Spider-Man 3
2. Pirates 3
3. FF2: Rise of the Silver Surfer
4. Die Hard 4.0
5. Shrek - the third
5. Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix
6. Simpsons (not a sequel per say, but it is a long movie based on a very known tv-show!)

TransFormers is the only movie which stands out! And it just so happens to be the one with the most groundbreaking visual effects to go along with it!

Just seen Pirates and i think they really f**ked up with some of the resolutions. I wopn't say who but there was one in particular that was really cr*p.

So the main two contenders that everyone was on about in beating TF have been really weak. It's looking better for TF as the movies come out

Just needed to say to you guys!... I brought my labtop to school, and showed my whole class the new TF trailer in high-def! I tell ya, from the bottom of my heart, not one single person (including the girls) had a negative thing to say about it! I just heard screams of exitement, including a few "Holy merry mother of God, what the **** is this!!!!!!!!?".... They all dug it to the exstreme! They just screamed "When is this freaken movie coming out!!!!!!!?"

It was actually really funny... Weirdly enough, not one person in my entire class had seen this trailer until I showed it to them.

Dammit they still have not played the new trailer here in Australia, I saw POTC yesterday and it wasn't attached to it. Kinda screwy considering it opens in a month from tomozza.

Just needed to say to you guys!... I brought my labtop to school, and showed my whole class the new TF trailer in high-def! I tell ya, from the bottom of my heart, not one single person (including the girls) had a negative thing to say about it! I just heard screams of exitement, including a few "Holy merry mother of God, what the **** is this!!!!!!!!?".... They all dug it to the exstreme! They just screamed "When is this freaken movie coming out!!!!!!!?"

It was actually really funny... Weirdly enough, not one person in my entire class had seen this trailer until I showed it to them.

Ha i did the same thing but at college lol. i even showed it to a bunch of girls. No one had seen the trailer and i showed to around 10 -15 people. Let me tell you i only had one negative reaction out of all of them. Everyone was amazed with the effects and almost no one knew the movie was coming out. So i say this movie is gonna be succesful. Hey i even got my g/f pumped lol.

and in a surprise twist... the one negative reaction i got (which was a girl btw), two days later a friend of mine told me "what have you done to her?!?!??! You hooked her up with the Transformers!!!". And of course i was like wtf. So everyone now is pretty much hyped for the film. I later passed all the tf crap i had on my pc. :trans:

It's good to hype people up :ninja:

The trailer was NOT attached to Shrek 3 at my theater.

I was SO mad it ruined my perception of Shrek.

lol

Gah, I am cursed not to have the new trailer in Quicktime or WMP. Every time I try to download, be it from rapidshare or IGn it always times out and stops :(

I will have to stick with the FLV version I have, although that is really small :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"