Finally a new episode tonight! UNSAFE!

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
marking the return of hot psycho teleporting chick in undies Alicia!!

sarah_carter@smallville.jpg

You go Clark!

What exactly is "Unsafe"? Lana's relationship with anyone? Chloe's obsession over Clark? Clark not using a condom with Alicia? The Kent's tractor? Lex's Scotch?

Guess we'll find out tonight....

I'm gonna have a geekism when she comes onto my screen tonight...:D

Finally, something we can all agree on. I think everybody (who watches the show) has been looking forward to this ep.

[Pat hands Alicia some matches to play with around the rocket fuel]

The Incredible Hulk said:

You go Clark!

What exactly is "Unsafe"? Lana's relationship with anyone? Chloe's obsession over Clark? Clark not using a condom with Alicia? The Kent's tractor? Lex's Scotch?

Maybe it's Alicia that's Unsafe...

AgentPat said:
Finally, something we can all agree on. I think everybody (who watches the show) has been looking forward to this ep.

[Pat hands Alicia some matches to play with around the rocket fuel]

LOL!

Yep.

I've been looking forward to this ep for months and months. I loved Obsession.

This will be awesome!

*wonders if we see her in her underwear again?* :D

Morg said:
*wonders if we see her in her underwear again?* :D
It went over well the first time, I don't see why not. They figured out having Clark shirtless in every ep worked, so why not Alicia in her teddy? Hee!

Three hours to go.... Oh, MAN!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

smallville returns baby!!!! :D

This better be a good one, seeing as how they made us wait forever for it. I guess no matter how bad it might be, if she is half naked, Ill forgive them.

I'm looking forward too it but I just found out that their are 2 college basketball games on here tonight and the first one starts at 7pm and the second is scheduled for 9pm. Makes it kinda hard too even set the VCR cause you never know if the games will end when they are suppose too. :mad:

darkzombiemutt said:
I guess no matter how bad it might be, if she is half naked, Ill forgive them.
That's what I've been saying!

...about Clark - not Alicia. LOL!! ;)

you trying to say she gets around??

NICE :D

LOL!

That's not what I meant, I meant that she's unstable not that she's got an STD!

LOL!

You rawk (to quote Pat)...

club.gif

wait, I hear they won't be showing this in Los Angeles? Anyone know if this is true?

Pickle-El said:
wait, I hear they won't be showing this in Los Angeles? Anyone know if this is true?

Yeah, the LA affiliate is showing a basketball game instead... Check your local listings.

:cool:

Who wants to watch the Lakers? No one is interested this year.....:o

Please note that if you are in Los Angeles, CA the episode will instead be airing on Thursday night 1/27; and viewers in Evansville, IL will also have the episode airing this weekend, as both areas will be showing sports events tonight. Check the websites of your local WB affiliates to be sure.

I am so glad it is back. I .....I................words are failing me. 2 hours to go. 2 vcrs set. I am ready.

I can't find the spoiler tags so I won't say what I was going to say but oh my gosh, if what I understand is true, we are in for some yummy Smallville stuff tonight. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Starr said:
I can't find the spoiler tags so I won't say what I was going to say but oh my gosh, if what I understand is true, we are in for some yummy Smallville stuff tonight. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You have to type it in manually, no button for it.

You do it like this:

[ spoiler] Put spoilery text here... [ /spoiler] (just no spaces)

You go Clark!

Finally a new episode:)

As for "Unsafe" that would definitlely be Clark without a condom as Brodie explained so perfectly in Mallrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"