Finally a new episode tonight! UNSAFE!

LOL no, that article predates Clerks by about 20 years, it was written in 1971. If anything Clerks got it from there

I don't know, but I don't see why people seperate out sex from other bodily functions as the ONE area he couldn't control. It's not like his super digestive juices in his saliva digests people on contact. I could go on but it might get gross...

Lara said:
I don't know, but I don't see why people seperate out sex from other bodily functions as the ONE area he couldn't control. It's not like his super digestive juices in his saliva digests people on contact. I could go on but it might get gross...

Yeah, I figure it's an autonomic response...like breathing.

I mean he doens't blow down walls with every breath he takes, does he?

Lara said:
You do have a point. Technically, the only thing that can harm Clark is Kryptonite (and magic, but lets leave that out for a sec.) So, when Jonathan broke the vial of Clark's blood in the barn in Phoenix, those blood cells might still be alive (assuming they weren't destroyed when Jonathan tested the vial next to meteor rock.) So by extension, anything living that comes from Clark might not die. Ever.

Yeah... this could get gross. LOL!!! ;)

i thought most of all, this was a very annoying episode. and the fact that the teleporter girl isn't even that attractive didn't make things better. that's not what a super hero show is about, watching 2 people make out endlessly, good lord, there must've been a good 15 min of that.

what was the deal with chloe saying she did it with jimmy? isn't jimmy supposed to be still in middle school or something?

yeah Chloe's a pedo. Clark is gonna take her down next episode. If you thought she just had freak pictureso n her computer, you got another thing coming :eek:

The Incredible Hulk said:
yeah Chloe's a pedo. Clark is gonna take her down next episode. If you thought she just had freak pictureso n her computer, you got another thing coming :eek:
LMAO :D

bump.gif

Hah! Not gonna lose THIS one! :D

unsafe4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"