find a character for the actor/ actress (Marvel edition)

KangConquers

Purple Kang, Purple Kang
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to have a thread where you take an actress or actor and figure out what character would best suit them....We'll play this game by matching up an actor with a character that suits them well, and then posting another actor actress with the question "What character should this actor be?"

Liam as Kang is a no brainer. The facial structure, the height, the age...perfect fit.

LiamNeesonasKang.jpg

who should Elisha Cuthbert play?:

elisha-cuthbert-sexy-05.jpg

So the next person picks a Marvel character that fits Elisha Cuthbert...and then posts a picture of an actor/ actress and asks who they should play.

I thought it would be cool to have a thread where you take an actress or actor and figure out what character would best suit them....We'll play this game by matching up an actor with a character that suits them well, and then posting another actor actress with the question "What character should this actor be?"

Liam as Kang is a no brainer. The facial structure, the height, the age...perfect fit.

LiamNeesonasKang.jpg

who should Elisha Cuthbert play?:

elisha-cuthbert-sexy-05.jpg

So the next person picks a Marvel character that fits Elisha Cuthbert...and then posts a picture of an actor/ actress and asks who they should play.
tigra or ms marvel

no one :o she cant act, she shoulda been a model and even if she was a good actress, tigra is a horrible choice for cuthbert

no one she cant act, she shoulda been a model and even if she was a good actress, tigra is a horrible choice for cuthbert

Megan Fox for Tigra would be better.

Elisha would be perfect for Illyana. Cuz she looks just like Daniel Cudmore.

aaaaaand another girl who can't act.

Just because she doesn't have a slew of awards to her name doesn't mean she can't act. There's a limit to the number of oscar winners/nominees who'll be willing to star in SH flicks. We need to be more realistic and face the fact that not everyone who's in a SH movie is gonna be Tom Hanks. Sorry if I'm ranting but there does seem to be a trend towards wanting the impossible as far as acting goes among many fans.

Just because she doesn't have a slew of awards to her name doesn't mean she can't act. There's a limit to the number of oscar winners/nominees who'll be willing to star in SH flicks. We need to be more realistic and face the fact that not everyone who's in a SH movie is gonna be Tom Hanks. Sorry if I'm ranting but there does seem to be a trend towards wanting the impossible as far as acting goes among many fans.

What exactly does Tom Hanks have to do with her being a horrible actress?

What exactly does Tom Hanks have to do with her being a horrible actress?

I just used him as a metaphor for a really good, award winning actor.

Still not seeing what that has to do with Megan Fox's lack of acting ability.

no one :o she cant act, she shoulda been a model and even if she was a good actress, tigra is a horrible choice for cuthbert

We depending on the role, you probably couldn't see the movie she'd be in without sneaking in or having your mommy hold your hand and walk you in...

So I'm going to ignore your input.

We depending on the role, you probably couldn't see the movie she'd be in without sneaking in or having your mommy hold your hand and walk you in...

Elisha for Black Cat it is...

josh_holloway_97.jpg

Who should Josh Holloway play? My votes go for:

01. Gambit (perfect look for Gambit.)
02. Captain America (Tall enough to play Cap; good physique...not American, but I'm sure he can pull a decent U.S. accent.)
03. Hank Pym (Cause we need one; Badly :-()

Elisha for Black Cat it is...

josh_holloway_97.jpg

Who should Josh Holloway play? My votes go for:

01. Gambit (perfect look for Gambit.)
02. Captain America (Tall enough to play Cap; good physique...not American, but I'm sure he can pull a decent U.S. accent.)
03. Hank Pym (Cause we need one; Badly :-()
wha??:huh: are you talking about captivity? its not like i would pay money to see it anyways, ive seen her in enough stuff to say she isnt a very good actress. Hell i know people who are huge fans of elisha and they admit she cant act. Thats why I say she should have been a model instead.
And though I don't like Halloway either, but i guess id choose him as hank if i really had too, or hawkeye, but i dont know if that would be a role that fits him.

But on the other hand, estella as BC is a big :up: from me

wha??:huh: are you talking about captivity? its not like i would pay money to see it anyways, ive seen her in enough stuff to say she isnt a very good actress. Hell i know people who are huge fans of elisha and they admit she cant act. Thats why I say she should have been a model instead.
And though I don't like Halloway either, but i guess id choose him as hank if i really had too, or hawkeye, but i dont know if that would be a role that fits him.

But on the other hand, estella as BC is a big :up: from me

Sorry if I was a little rude to you about that, kid.

Yeah, Estella would be awesome.

Lol, it's alright, and yup, Estella all the way :up:

how about Sean Bean, i've been trying to think of a role he could do, which is pretty much anything since he's an incredible actor, but i can't think of a character he looks like

how about Sean Bean, i've been trying to think of a role he could do, which is pretty much anything since he's an incredible actor, but i can't think of a character he looks like

A lot of people think he should be Thor, though I don't think he's tall enough.

A lot of people think he should be Thor, though I don't think he's tall enough.
granted i dont know much about the comic Thor, but actually i think he'd make a wicked Loki, he's great at villains, as well as smart guys, like Oddyseus in Troy

granted i dont know much about the comic Thor, but actually i think he'd make a wicked Loki, he's great at villains, as well as smart guys, like Oddyseus in Troy

Sean is a great actor; I'd love to see him in some sort of Thor role.

lexa2.jpg

^Tigra
hilary_swank_esq_1.jpg

^Black Widow
larter_gal1.jpg

^Ms. Marvel
alyson-hannigan-picture-1.jpg

^Firestar
Kelly-Carlson-nt01.jpg

^White Queen

hilary_swank_esq_1.jpg

^Black Widow

I think she's very attractive. I don't get how people can call her horse face, and say she's ugly...

As for Kelly Carlson, hopefully she wouldn't **** up a major marvel character as badly as her Nip/ Tuck co-star, Julian McMahon did.

alyson hannigan as firestar
YES:ninja:

Beckinsale as Black Widow.
bleck no, shed mess it up. Oh and is nothing like black widow other then looking good in black latex. And chances are, hilary is probably gonna get the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"