What Marvel character should this actor/actress play?

WillardNation

Nibiru Warrior
Reaction score
I think I started a thread like this a long time ago but it apparently got deleted or something. Anyway, the way it works is you post an actor or actress and then everybody gives their suggestions on what Marvel character they should play.

Let's start off with a couple funny guys:

Rob Riggle (The Hangover, The Other Guys, The Daily Show)
robriggle.jpg

And Rob Corddry (Hot Tub Time Machine, The Daily Show)
robcorddry.jpg

hmmm, its hard to not picture them not doing something funny so I can't picture them in a super-hero-ish role

To me they both look like (with the aid of CGI) they could play the Impossible Man.

Interesting idea for a thread - actually suggesting the actors..
what would you guys think of a thread where we post pictures of ourselves and have people suggest who we would be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

To me they both look like (with the aid of CGI) they could play the Impossible Man.

Interesting idea for a thread - actually suggesting the actors..
what would you guys think of a thread where we post pictures of ourselves and have people suggest who we would be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

I've actually wanted to do that for awhile, I just didn't think anybody else would go for it so I didn't say anything lol.

Yeah the thread wouldn't be that popular if no one wanted to do it! Still be an interesting thing to do considering that we all love comics. But I know some people might not want to participate/others may get a bit offensive.

I like the idea of this thread but maybe you should have picked bigger names to get the ball rolling. I have no idea who those two guys are but for the sake of argument I think this guy:

robriggle.jpg
...looks like Ben Grimm. He seems like a big, funny bloke. How's his voice/accent?

Agreed.

Coming off a Walking Dead high, how about Andrew Lincoln?

wdrickthumb572xauto2116.jpg

I think Mary Louise Parker would make a good Wasp. Jennifer Walters would be good too though.

Totally agree. I'm starting a campaign to get NPH as Hank Pym.

I think I started a thread like this a long time ago but it apparently got deleted or something. Anyway, the way it works is you post an actor or actress and then everybody gives their suggestions on what Marvel character they should play.

Let's start off with a couple funny guys:

robriggle.jpg

And Rob Corddry (Hot Tub Time Machine, The Daily Show)
robcorddry.jpg

If it even happen. Not that I think it would Rob Corddry could be a good Lord Emp (Jacob Marlowe)from WildC.A.T.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"