• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

First pic of Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain

Obsidian

The Dork Knight
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
12,795
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz!

fountainfirst.jpg
 
someone show me the damn pic
 
eh. nothin special to see. cool that the project is moving though.
 
looks pretty good, I have been waiting for this for a while now.
 
Yeah, it was orignally supposed to be with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett right?
 
But he opted to do Troy and robbed us fans of Batman vs. Superman, which would've robbed us of Batman Begins and Superman Returns, so I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out!
 
its a time travel story it think.
 
No, it's about an immortal dude who stumbled upon the fountain of youth and must deal with life, love, loss, and death. It's supposed to be pretty powerful stuff.
 
Threshold said:
But he opted to do Troy and robbed us fans of Batman vs. Superman, which would've robbed us of Batman Begins and Superman Returns, so I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out!

lol, when you put it like that... Aronofsky getting screwed out of his dream project is not such a bad thing. :D
 
Threshold said:
No, it's about an immortal dude who stumbled upon the fountain of youth and must deal with life, love, loss, and death. It's supposed to be pretty powerful stuff.
So it IS about time travel...to a certain extent ;)

Its good to see Jackman finally getting some quality work outside of the X-Men movies...especially with someone as progressive as Aronofsky.
 
The Singularity said:
lol, when you put it like that... Aronofsky getting screwed out of his dream project is not such a bad thing. :D

He's making it now, so I wouldn't say he ever got screwed.
 
Threshold said:
But he opted to do Troy and robbed us fans of Batman vs. Superman, which would've robbed us of Batman Begins and Superman Returns, so I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out!

Um, that was Wolfgang Peterson, not Darren Aronofsky. He was originally gonna do Batman Year One, though.
 
No, I know that. But Brad Pitt opted to do Troy while he was about to go into production of Troy. Had Pitt not jumped on to Troy, Peterson might've gone on to do Batman vs. Superman. Try to keep up. ;)
 
damn, I'm so looking forward to this... what's the release date?
 
JackBauer said:
damn, I'm so looking forward to this... what's the release date?

i don't think there is a definate one yet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"