Foo Fighters's Wasting Light

chapin

Civilian
Reaction score
I dont know if there's any FF fans in here but I'm a huge fan. The new album entitled Wasting Light will be released on April 12, 2011.
"Rope" will be the first single, to be released March 1, 2011. And you can check out the new "old school" music video for the song "White Limo" featuring Lemmy from Motorhead.

I cant wait to get this album. From what i've heard its their heaviest rock sound album to date. Hell, there's even a track featuring Krist Novoselic from Nirvana

Always got to love Dave Grohl. I can only imagine how a Lemmy/Foo Fighters collaboration will sound ("Shake Your Blood" does count, it was Probot).

White limo is ****ing awesome..... enough said

Just checked the song out. It's cool, and the video's fun, but Lemmy doesn't seem to actually sing in it (just plays the crazy/badass driver). Kind of disappointed by that.

That White Limo is pretty ****. First video I've enjoyed in ages.

Cool news - I've been wondering when they would be putting something new out. I need to check out the video, sounds cool.

White Limo is classic Foos. I've heard Rope on youtube and it kicks ass. April 12 is too far away, dammit.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Foos. \m/

Im a massive Foo's fan and i cant wait for this album, Rope and White Limo are awesome songs...:woot:

Last edited:
Downloaded the single, Rope, yesterday. Pretty cool song, definitely worth checking out.

Got the new album and I love it so far. Still learning the new songs, but the album seems to be pretty awesome.

I love this album. It's as good or better than the first three, and it's gotten me back into Foo Fighters in general. I've always liked them, but before Wasting Light, I hadn't listened to one of their albums since One By One and hadn't bought one since There is Nothing Left to Lose.

I also thought it was cool that they gave away pieces of the album's original analog tape with the CDs.

A couple of the songs like Rope and White Limo are really starting to stick with me and might become classic Foo Fighters' songs to me before long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"