For The Love of all that's holy stop making VS Threads!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sparkle

Avenger
Reaction score
I mean, some threads are cool, and you get to read up on interesting stuff about some showa you like, but JESUS PEOPLE! nobody but you cares If Badtz Maru can Beat Sailor moon in hand to hand combat.
let it go!
please!
you're killing me!
you make community seem like ****ing Yale to your Georgia Tech :o:down
I don't know if there used to be a DBZ forum, but it should come back, and then you can all applaud at the sheer absurdity of the *********ory pap you think are threads.

I mean SS4 whatever against lilith from evangelion (no at field) I thought It was a joke thread when I first read it.

so, in closing:

no more VS. threads puhleeeeeeeeeese!

for the love of all that's holy!!!!

Mr Sparkle said:
I mean, some threads are cool, and you get to read up on interesting stuff about some showa you like, but JESUS PEOPLE! nobody but you cares If Badtz Maru can Beat Sailor moon in hand to hand combat.
let it go!
please!
you're killing me!
you make community seem like ****ing Yale to your Georgia Tech :o:down
I don't know if there used to be a DBZ forum, but it should come back, and then you can all applaud at the sheer absurdity of the *********ory pap you think are threads.

I mean SS4 whatever against lilith from evangelion (no at field) I thought It was a joke thread when I first read it.

so, in closing:

no more VS. threads puhleeeeeeeeeese!

for the love of all that's holy!!!!
Quoted for Emphasis:up::up::up:

I wishizzle you luck in this endeavor since I fully agree.

Remember, this is the Anime forum. Versus threads will continue and continue without end. People will b****, argue, and complain forever, especially if it is about DBZ. In versus thread including a DBZ character, the DBZ character will win. They're unstoppable. :( :down

DBZ characters are a bit too powerful for their own good.

And they get a bit too much lovin' by people.

as this forums sort of patron mod, I wouldn't mind closing all of them, actually, but I do need a legitimate reason to do so, and even if they're all closed, the people that post in those threads will want some outlet

which might include clogging other boards like Superman Comics with "Superman vs Goku" and the like, and that wouldn't be much better

May I suggest I create a thread were ALL DBZ versus dicussions can go, and leave the rest alone?

Elijya said:
May I suggest I create a thread were ALL DBZ versus dicussions can go, and leave the rest alone?

please do......pretty please:(

believe me, I want to, but unfortuantely that's not enough of a reason by itself

now if a large number of this forums frequent visitors supported that idea....

Elijya said:
believe me, I want to, but unfortuantely that's not enough of a reason by itself

now if a large number of this forums frequent visitors supported that idea....
I support it...:up:

Count me in.

Elijya, do what you must. :)

:o I find them hilarious and if there is a poll i do vote:o However they should only be about one page of posts. After that it is just spamming about how one is cooler then the other and that has nothing to do with a vs. at all. If they were stopped there would be maybe 3 running threads

mmm, or I could say that every thread that gets to 3 pages gets closed because the discussion is over? you can debate these things ENDLESSLY, and it will never go anywhere

true:o but really can't we all agree that Chatzou is the coolest and stop vs. threads?

Everyone is complaining at the versus threads, but no one ever think of how boring this forum will become without them.

What else it there to really talk about?
-About how the future Naruto episodes will be like?
-Who that looks best dressed up like some anime hero?
-About how bad versus thread's are?

Seriously, with these versus thread's we can explain and compare the power of a particular being. We also learn people that don't understand the power of these being's.

There have actually been some versus threads that changed my mind completely about some characters.

It's not versus thread's that should be stoped, it's these kind of thread's.

Elijya said:
mmm, or I could say that every thread that gets to 3 pages gets closed because the discussion is over? you can debate these things ENDLESSLY, and it will never go anywhere
Now why does everything have to come to an end?
Endless battle are kind of entertaining, why do you think they come back over and over again?
Because they like the subejct, they like the conversation.
People come to this forum when they are bored or if they actually want to know something.
And for the bored once there's nothing better than an empty converation with no depth at all, just pute shallowness... And now when I just spurt out bull****, I probobly need to go to sleep. Because I don't even know if I make any sense at all anymore. (Haven't sleept for a while now)

It's times like this that makes me sad to be an otaku :(

Well, to me, it's mostly the DBZ versus threads. I say, just make three sticky's:
DB(Z) vs Marvel characters
DB(Z) vs DC Comics characters
DB(Z) vs Other anime characters

That would help in unclogging this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"