Forget franchise rights ... What team would you like to see in a Marvel movie?

Shoppy

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm not talking just random throw your favourite characters together here, I mean a team that's appeared in comics, even if it's just a one-off team up, or a past avengers or x-men team that you'd like to see function as a unit onscreen...

Personally I'd go for...

Thunderbolts - Red Hulk, Punisher, Elektra, Deadpool, Venom(Flash Thompson)

or

New Fantastic Four - Wolverine, Spider-Man, Grey Hulk(aka Joe Fixit), Ghost Rider

and also the original five X-Men in an X-Factor Investigations scenario

:)

The Runaways. It looked like we were going to get it for awhile too, but then the project got cancelled. I'm still holding out hope that it gets made eventually.

Agreed with Runaways.

Also Uncanny X-Force with Archangel, Deadpool, Psylocke, Fantomex and Wolverine.

I second Uncanny X-force. I'd love the West Coast Avengers.

I want an Agents of Atlas film and a New Warriors film.

Definitely West Coast Avengers and Illuminati.

Starjammers

Deadpool Corps

The Circle of Four (Red Hulk, Ghost Rider, X-23 & Agent Venom)

Punisher KNIGHTS

The New Warriors

The Westside Avengers

Hulk and the Pantheon

Guardians of the Galaxy (original with Nova)

Fury and his Howling Commandos.

Teams I'd like to see
-USM style "Spider-man and friends": Spider-man(Parker preferred), Iceman, Torch, Kitty Pryde

-"Ultimate Avengers"(The Ultimate Black Ops team just call them the "Ultimates" in the MCU) lineup of War Machine, Tyrone Cash, Hawkeye, Enhnaced Punisher, Black Widow, and occasional appearances from Blade at just the right moment to turn the tides.

-"All New Ultimates" lineup of Spider-Woman, Miles Morales Spider-Man, Cloak and Dagger, Kitty Pryde

Last edited:
I second Ultimate Avengers and Illuminati along with The Cabal

I'd like to see a side chapter to the Avengers.

If Thanos will lead to the Infinity Gauntlet then I'd like to see Captain America, Wolverine, and Spider-Man team up when reality has been shattered and these guys end up on together on an alternate Earth.

X-Men (Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Cyclops, Iceman)

Fantastic Four

The Defenders. The real Defenders from the comics: Doctor Strange, Namor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, The Valkyrie, Hawkeye, Hellcat, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"