Forum Boards that seem pointless.

I think we should go with the DC, Marvel and Misc. Television break down.

I think we should go with the DC, Marvel and Misc. Television break down.

They still owe Smallville fans a real explanation as to why the forum was not moved to the Superman forums like it was originally supposed to. Not that half assed one that was given

I'm a massive Smallville fan and I understand why, the show wasn't on the air anymore and it just was bogging down the server. That doesn't seem to half assed I mean why does the show STILL need a whole forum?

They need to get rid of Wolverine and the X-Men subforum then. That show has been off air and yet the forum still exists.

Yea, they should remove the WaTXM forum and add something more relevant, like Green Lantern: TAS.

I'm a massive Smallville fan and I understand why, the show wasn't on the air anymore and it just was bogging down the server. That doesn't seem to half assed I mean why does the show STILL need a whole forum?

Explain why other canceled shows in their respective forums still have their own whole forums ? Arent they bogging down the server ? Either reinstate the Smallville forum where it should be or get rid of those as well. Get rid of

Wolverine and the X-men
Spectacular Spider-Man
Batman: The Brave and the Bold

If Smallville was bogging down the server then these are as well

Get rid of them too Smallville and Wonder Woman were glaringly obvious to me though so those were the ones I mentioned. What I'm having trouble wrapping my head around is why highly successful shows such as The Walking Dead(which is comic based) and the several previously mentioned animated series don't have their own Sub-Forum.

I just think back to how Smallvilles forum had a thread for each episode. That was convenient and then you didn't have 3 comversations going on in one thread. It would be a convience and only for the aforementioned shows.

i think that'd be ok in the different main forums

for instance

DC Shows forum

Justice League Episode # discussion thread...

The other subforums for the shows that are no longer on the air will be moved to the TV section as well.

I would consider a couple of Community subforums to be pointless at this point. Community posting seems to drop every year since I've been here while you have subforums that get hardly any traffic at times.

Books and Music doesn't get a lot of posts, it could easily be absorbed back into Community. Minus the "last song you listened to" type threads which should go in the diner.

The Politics section is pretty much a dead zone right now, even with the world at it's current state and an upcoming election in the U.S.. Not very much activity in there, putting it back in Community would change that. Plus, I remember reading that part of the point of that forum was for people to learn, but they won't learn anything from those threads if they don't see them.

I would consider a couple of Community subforums to be pointless at this point. Community posting seems to drop every year since I've been here while you have subforums that get hardly any traffic at times.

Books and Music doesn't get a lot of posts, it could easily be absorbed back into Community. Minus the "last song you listened to" type threads which should go in the diner.

The Politics section is pretty much a dead zone right now, even with the world at it's current state and an upcoming election in the U.S.. Not very much activity in there, putting it back in Community would change that. Plus, I remember reading that part of the point of that forum was for people to learn, but they won't learn anything from those threads if they don't see them.

Seconding this. The Community was a much livelier place before the subforums were added.

The crazy mash-up of threads is what 'made' the community. When it was originally divided there was a reason for it, but the sub forums seem so slow recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"