Fox's ''Surviving Jack''

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
[YT]BsnnCg0UP8M[/YT]

Set in 1990s Southern California, Christopher Meloni stars as a man becoming a dad, as his son (Connor Buckley) becomes a man, in a time before "coming of age" was something you could Google.

:woot:

This along with ''The Michael J Fox show'' are the only new comedies that have my interest.

Christopher Maloni looks great in this.

I love that there's two new comedies coming next year, one set in the 80s and one set in the 90s.

I love Christopher Meloni (I'm actually watching the Law & Order SVU: Super Stabler Marathon on USA right now), but I'm always turned off by these "90s shows" and all their inevitable time period jokes.

"MP3 player? That'll never take off!" "Now that Bill Clinton is a man who looks faithful to his wife." Etc.

Looks very funny.

Considering the people involved, I'm glad this looks more like a Bill Lawrence show than it looks like **** My Dad Says.

Premieres tonight.

Two reasons:

1. It's most likely Enlisted's competition when it comes time for FOX to renew shows, so to hell with it.
2. I always forget when it's on/something else is on at the same time, so my bad.

I highly doubt that Fox is even considering on renewing Enlisted so watch Surviving Jack instead.

I highly doubt that Fox is even considering on renewing Enlisted so watch Surviving Jack instead.

Well of course not. When you take newborn baby, drop it face-down into a lake and tell it to swim, you're not going to rush to it's aid when you see that it can't. :o

The show was too similar to The Goldbergs in the beginning, but it has found its voice. Anyone who gave up after the pilot should give it another chance.

Well of course not. When you take newborn baby, drop it face-down into a lake and tell it to swim, you're not going to rush to it's aid when you see that it can't. :o
Is it wrong that I'm picturing that in my head and kinda laughing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"