Fran Banned?!! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostvirus

Avenger
Reaction score
He was one of the reasons I tolerate the NBA thread. Why did he get banned does anyone know?

Ban's been Franned?! WTF?!

people tend to get banned for stupid reasons on this board.

people tend to get banned for stupid reasons on this board.

No kidding. I was put on probation for two weeks simply for saying I didn't trust Matt to be a fair and objective moderator. Not to mention he also deleted perfectly on-topic posts that broke absolutely no rules whatsoever...only because they showed Matt didn't have bloody clue as to what he was talking about. Talk about shamelessly abusing your power. :down:

:fingerscrossed:

I'll just stay being a brown noser.

Much safer.

:D

Fran is Banned ? That sucks !!!! Could he just come back as FrantheMan or Fran3000 ?

Are you serious? You're saying someone like Fran is the reason certain people visit this forum? Becase I'd have to disagree. :brucebat: :bh: :ss: :im: :dbz:

Well this could a ll lead to poster following others to new pastures..

Are you serious? You're saying someone like Fran is the reason certain people visit this forum? Becase I'd have to disagree. :brucebat: :bh: :ss: :im: :dbz:

I was referring to the fact that they seem to be going on a rampage with anyone who is associated with the games forum at the moment. Notice how it's a ghost town?

Fran is well known round here and while I'm not saying people ONLY come to talk to fran, if all your friends from a messageboard get banned. You'll stop going altogether. Fran is just one of many but he is pally with a LOT of people in community.

P.S. lol at your chain of smilies! I can totally see why it's better to have you round here than fran :whatever:

It is very.. veeeeeery nice. :up:

I don't get it. I never really spoke to the guy much, but when I did he seemed like an ok guy -- good sense of humour and such . . .

And it doesn't sound like he asked to be banned this time lol :oldrazz:

Oh well, I guess he'll be back one way or another. Maybe. :o

No kidding. I was put on probation for two weeks simply for saying I didn't trust Matt to be a fair and objective moderator. Not to mention he also deleted perfectly on-topic posts that broke absolutely no rules whatsoever...only because they showed Matt didn't have bloody clue as to what he was talking about. Talk about shamelessly abusing your power. :down:
it's been bad even before Matt.

I was referring to the fact that they seem to be going on a rampage with anyone who is associated with the games forum at the moment. Notice how it's a ghost town?

Fran is well known round here and while I'm not saying people ONLY come to talk to fran, if all your friends from a messageboard get banned. You'll stop going altogether. Fran is just one of many but he is pally with a LOT of people in community.

P.S. lol at your chain of smilies! I can totally see why it's better to have you round here than fran :whatever:
I posted that chain of smilies to show the real reason why the majority of posters come to this site.

Oi, Hippy, our posts got deleted. :o

why would the mods actually enter into debate when they can simply pretend it's not happening.

If you have a problem with what I say have the balls to challenge me openly.

If not move along

This post will self delete in 5 seconds...

Fighting with each other and trashing Matt is not gonna change anything. Fran was on the last chance list and he got another infraction for spamming taking his list to 6 along with multiple probation's, so he was banned from what Ive read this morning.

Fighting with each other and trashing Matt is not gonna change anything. Fran was on the last chance list and he got another infraction for spamming taking his list to 6 along with multiple probation's, so he was banned from what Ive read this morning.

But you see matt defines anyone disagreeing with him as spam

for example, when fran asked why his thread was deleted in the "why was the scientology thread deleted" thread here was matt's response

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=14069485&postcount=10

Now lets be honest here hunter. You seem fairly level headed but this cloak and dagger crap a lot of the mods have been pulling lately is getting pretty tiresome. What's the best way to make surte no one trusts the mods round here? Delete any thread/comment where someone disagrees with them.

Take this thread for example

First you deleted my posts which lost you a little of my respect

But now you're actually going to enter into debate about and take responsibility for your actions rather than taking the typical line of "I'm a mod, disagree with me and I'll just pretend it never happened because accountability doesn't apply to me". This gained you a significant ammount of respect

Clear?

Mods need to start opening things up to debate, what happens when police officers start taking the attitude that they are allowed to apply the law without accountability? Civil unrest, that's what happens.

What's that quote from V for Vendetta? "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people"

Matt is out of control and trying to settle old grudges left right and centre. He's Morg MkII

AT LEAST sit down with him and try to educate him a little on how to be a bit more even-handed

Thanks for your time.

i miss him already :csad:

is this temp or perma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333