Since the mods love these threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
Why exactly was Photojones banned? I mean, I have a clue as to why he was banned, and what event took place that caused him to be banned, but I just want to be sure before I start *****ing about how his banning was unfair.

I expect a snarky retort from a mod, and an immediate closing of this thread without having my question answered. Don't let me down mods.

He was on his last leg, after his latest infractions show he refuse to listen he was given the boot

Nope, sorry. Not up to me to say

I do know he raked up quite a bit of infractions and warnings

PJ has 6 user notes and a number of probations, he was on the last chance list of posters who don't change no matter how often they get warned, his latest infraction was the end of the line.

A one for flaming some guy in one of the comics threads, it really doesn't matter what the infraction was for or who it was against though, it's the simple fact he never got any better or heeded any of the probations he got for doing the exact same thing.

A one for flaming some guy in one of the comics threads, it really doesn't matter what the infraction was for or who it was against though, it's the simple fact he never got any better or heeded any of the probations he got for doing the exact same thing.

Eh, it seems petty. You really can't expect someone to change overnight. Especially in the comics forums which is heavily, heavily unmodded, you can't really expect some random mod to show one day and hand out probations and such and then leave for another 6 months and for people to change. I'm sure his *****ing out of Dew in one thread had nothing to do with it too, right?

Eh, it seems petty. You really can't expect someone to change overnight. Especially in the comics forums which is heavily, heavily unmodded, you can't really expect some random mod to show one day and hand out probations and such and then leave for another 6 months and for people to change. I'm sure his *****ing out of Dew in one thread had nothing to do with it too, right?

No one expected him to change over night, but multiple probation's and warnings over 2+ years and he's the same problem ? there is no point in keep warning him b/c it's clear it's not gonna work. And it wasn't a random mod that put him on the last chance list, it was the comics mod who has dealt with him for the last 2 years, he showed the kind of pain he was and it was decided by all that he belonged on the list of constant trouble posters.
I have no idea of what he said to Dew, Dew hasn't commented on him at all.

No one expected him to change over night, but multiple probation's and warnings over 2+ years and he's the same problem ? there is no point in keep warning him b/c it's clear it's not gonna work. And it wasn't a random mod that put him on the last chance list, it was the comics mod who has dealt with him for the last 2 years, he showed the kind of pain he was and it was decided by all that he belonged on the list of constant trouble posters.

Elijya is just as bad or worse than PJ, it's the reason I like the both of them.:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'd have to read Eli's posts for that, so no! :cmad:

Holy crap! Photojones was banned? He was one of my favorite posters and I never once had a problem with him. I would have never guessed that he had a bunch of infractions under his belt. He was always cool with me. Is it a temp ban or is he gone for good?

However long forever is.

Also, he's not allowed to come back with a different username?

I don't know, but I see plenty of banned posters come back with different usernames.

It wasn't me.

The second name thing is over and pointless, no point in banning someone just to let them come back.

How could I forget I had given her an extra key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"