free TDK poster @ Best Buy

Edward Nigma

Civilian
Reaction score
sorry if this has been mentioned before, but i did a search and found nothing.

Best Buy has a special right now where if you pre-order TDK ($5 down) you get a free TDK poster. they have 2 to choose from, batman on the batpod or joker on the street.

website says there is 5 per store, but i went yesterday and they had about 20 or so.

not a bad deal.

sorry if this has been mentioned before, but i did a search and found nothing.

Best Buy has a special right now where if you pre-order TDK ($5 down) you get a free TDK poster. they have 2 to choose from, batman on the batpod or joker on the street.

website says there is 5 per store, but i went yesterday and they had about 20 or so.

not a bad deal.

Thanks for the heads up bud, I just went and pre-ordered. I was a little bummed that I have to wait until the DVD comes to get my poster, but such is life.

I wonder if they are gonna have an exclusive version of the movie...I think they had some special packaging with Begins.

They had an exclusive lenticular cover for Begins.

Thanks for the heads up about the posters.

FYI - Suncoast/FYE stores have a steelbook of TDK they're offering.

damnit...

does that mean if I just bought the poster at best buy..
... it doesnt count as a pre-order?

Thanks for the heads up bud, I just went and pre-ordered. I was a little bummed that I have to wait until the DVD comes to get my poster, but such is life.

i got mine at the register. i think i may go back and get another tomorrow, since i will be getting TDK on DVD and Blu Ray, i may as well get 2 posters.

How big is the poster?
standard poster size

damnit...

does that mean if I just bought the poster at best buy..
... it doesnt count as a pre-order?

you may be able to go in and swap it out. best buy is pretty good about that stuff. i had bought a TV on a sunday then wednesday i got a triple points coupon in the mail that was valid that prior sunday through the next sunday, i brought in the coupon and my receipt and they put it towards the tv, no questions asked.

i got mine at the register. i think i may go back and get another tomorrow, since i will be getting TDK on DVD and Blu Ray, i may as well get 2 posters.

standard poster size

you may be able to go in and swap it out. best buy is pretty good about that stuff. i had bought a TV on a sunday then wednesday i got a triple points coupon in the mail that was valid that prior sunday through the next sunday, i brought in the coupon and my receipt and they put it towards the tv, no questions asked.

like Walmart size or 27 x 40 theatrical size..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"