Fry or Bender

Originally posted by X-Chick03
No, no, no.

Bender>X-Chick, twy, Kritic and all the people who voted for Bender>Fry>Zoidberg>Nibbler>Brodie

:) :up:
Shut UP, You Teh SUxx0rz. I'm gonna throw things at you and get Kritic to crawl in your bed again.

Originally posted by Killa Pooh Bear
There'd be no Bender without Fry...

I mean, Fry is pwning you all right now, and you can't even accept it! What world am I living in?

:mad:
HTe Wolrd of the wise, my friend. THe world of the wise.

Originally posted by BrodieBruce
Shut UP, You Teh SUxx0rz. I'm gonna throw things at you and get Kritic to crawl in your bed again.

:) :up:

There'd be no Bender without Fry...

I mean, Fry is pwning you all right now, and you can't even accept it! What world am I living in?

:mad:
The 100 Acre Woods.....you get cable there? ;) You silly ol' bear....

Damn. I should have known appealing to your trampy side would only get you wetter than Fry in Atlanta:mad:

I thought you were gonna stop calling me a tramp? Oh well, keep doing it. I don't care. :)

I thought you were gonna stop calling me a tramp? Oh well, keep doing it. I don't care. :)
Don't care? Or get off to it? I think we both know.

Don't care? Or get off to it? I think we both know.

The first one. We both know that you couldn't get me off, especially by calling me a tramp. :)

Originally posted by twylight
The 100 Acre Woods.....you get cable there? ;) You silly ol' bear....
Yeah, but the connection isn't great... better than Hyrule though! :o

Besides, I live in South Central... we have coat hangers

The first one. We both know that you couldn't get me off, especially by calling me a tramp. :)
Dammi, that's not hte ssue:mad: I should add a little bit to the fry option that syas that voting for it will appeal to X-chick's masochistic a side and oyu'll be contributing to her many orgasms for the next few days. Poeple would have voted for that.

Dammi, that's not hte ssue:mad: I should add a little bit to the fry option that syas that voting for it will appeal to X-chick's masochistic a side and oyu'll be contributing to her many orgasms for the next few days. Poeple would have voted for that.

It is the issue when you bring it up. :)

And yeah, people probably voted for that but Dew probably would've changed it just like she did the title. :)

It is the issue when you bring it up. :)

And yeah, people probably voted for that but Dew probably would've changed it just like she did the title. :)
No, Dew likes getitng people offas much as the next guy.

Its quite clear that both bender and fry pwn, but please will some one think about the Z-man :(

zoidberg.jpg

zoidberg is an annoying character that should have been killed off.

If Fry didn't have Bender, what would he be? A younger Homer Simpson! But Bender could stand out on his own! Bender needs his own spinoff cartoon!! Damn Fox for cancellin Futurama!!

Yeah, but the connection isn't great... better than Hyrule though! :o

Besides, I live in South Central... we have coat hangers
Not a good connection? Well then how do you know it's Fry and not Bender? :o

Coat hanger's to "bend"??? :o ;)

*scratches his head*
You are stuffed with fluff.....;)

I voted for Fry, but If I had the choice I'd vote for Slurms McKenzie.

I voted Bender, although everyone knows that Doctor Zoidberg is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"