FTB's Heroclix 4 Grabs!!!!

OK, I understand. Sucks that they tried to overcharge you.

Yeah, it does. I don't think they were trying to rip me off or anything, but it just annoys me that they were charging that much for them, and that they didn't have the prices posted anywhere near the figures. The last time I was there the owner said that the Heroclix didn't sell well, maybe if he didn't overcharge for them that'd be different.

Anyway, I'd be willing to trade the 3 heroclix(Hawkeye, Shaman, and Thunderbird), the SHS Wolverine, and the MFF Iron Man for all of the clix I wanted from you. That sound good to you?

Is there any 2 other Heroclix you could send me?? Level doesn't matter aslong as they have Avengers team ability.

Yeah, I should have some other Avengers in my trade box. I'll look through it later tonight and see what I have. Might not get to post what I have until tomorrow though.

Thats fine. Surprise me. Just ship me that stuff and I'll ship you the clix you want. BTW, you don't have a Nick Fury heroclix you'd be willing to let go do you??? Did you want any DC heroclix, I haven't posted those yet??

Afraid I don't have any Nick Furys, or any other uniques from the Clobberin' Time set for that matter. They are making a new one in Sinster, though its Ultimate Nick Fury.

As for DC, there's not many I really want for them. I would like to get some with the Titans team ability though.

I have Raven with Titans team ability, may have 2 others I just gotta check. As for the Ultimate Nick Fury I'd like it but I don't have any of the other Ultimates in Heroclix form so he'dserve me no purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"