Out of 4700.....

I even forgot what we were talking about so.....yeah

What do you mean you guess?? It wasn't. If it was we'd still be talking about it, which we aren't. So it doesn't matter anymore. I really don't wanna talk about it anyway.

I just don't see the point of keepign Neca figs MOC....Like Frank the Bunny....keep him MOc sure you can still get the Bunny fig effect through, but unless you open him up you can't get the whole effect of the mailbox and road and stuff....not top mention the other head.

I got you bro, what I'm talkin' about is the boxsets. If it depicts the scene pretty much exactly like how its supposed to be I'd leave it MOC. The individual figs are getting pulled out regardless. I don't have one MOC movie fig aside from the Batman figs I have from Batman '89 and Batman Begins. Thanks for that Batman '89 fig though bro, now I have him and the Joker MOC.

I've half ash tried to find myself a Joker......I have two more Batmans....and one Bob the Goon.......Also Mr Freeze and Penguin...A couple.....They are in a box with my other 90s figs.

As for the MOC thing...yeah, but I think the box takes something away from it all.

Nah, not for me. I like the way they look more often than not in the box. Aslong as it depicts the scene. Now, I have no problem opening it carefully and maybe adjusting the figures some if it helps it look better, but for the most part NECA has the boxsets depicting the scene.

Yeah, but the box itself takes away from it all.

Nah, not for me. Aslong as the window is big enough it looks good to me. Now, if barely anything can be seen then yeah, bust that sumb*** open.

Like that Highlander 2pack, I think it looks good as is in the package. Nice big ash window to show off the goods.

I dunno man......I think you are living in a fantasy world.........A Fantasy world where figs from today will be worth something in 20 years like some olf Star Wars figs from the vintage age.

Fact is there are too many folks in this same Fantasty world so In twenty years the market will be flooded with MOC figs from today and the market just wont be there like it is today......Sorry man.....Sorry......

I wouldn't keep them MOC for the sake of monetary value Mr. Know-It-All. I'd leave them MOC just because. And thats ONLY if the scene is depicted to my liking.

Re-selling in the future is the furthest thought on my mind.

they do....and hey are a ***** to dust......I've gotta ask Spideyboy about that next time he's in....

Those aerosol cans for the comp keyboards is OK.

Not if your about half a foot to a foot away away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"