FTB's Small Collection & Junk

FEAR THE BAT

Back from the dead
Reaction score
OK, well I finally got a good friend of mine to hook me up with some pics he took of a few of my things. Enough talking. Voila!!

Here are a few shots of my figures from the Mezco "The Goon" toy line:

g1qh9.jpg

The Goon (big dude w/ wifebeater on) and his buddy Frankie (little dude w/ wifebeater on) have to constantly fight off the Zombie Priest (guy in purple with top hat) and his army of zombies. Well here I have Goon and Frankie set up with the zombies surrounding them from all sides. The white zombie on the left is actually Solomon Grundy from the Ross Justice line but for the meantime I said "what the hell" and put him in the mix for now. The darker zombie w/ guts hanging out and the other zombie on the far right are from the Mezco "Attack of the Living Dead" line. They fit in great IMO.

Here's another couple shots.

g2zn4.jpg

The little guy behind Goon is Joey the Ball, a minor thug in the comic.

g3wo0.jpg

Here you can see Zombie Priest a little better behind Goon's left shoulder. Next to Zombie Priest is the zombie build-a-figure from the line. He's the one with the switchblade sticking outta his eye. Just like ML these figs had a piece and once all together you had a zombie. Thankfully Mezco made the "Attack of the Living Dead" figs so I could beef up the zombies to surround Goon and Frankie. It sucked having the Zombie Priest and one damn zombie.

Here's whats on the same shelf as my Mezco "The Goon" figs. Its Mezco's "Hellboy" comic figures.

hbfl9.jpg

Here's ol' Hellboy with a few of the BPRD. Johann is back to back with Hellboy, the Liz Sherman and to cap it off on the end is Roger (RIP). Behind them is the big robo-monkey Kriegaffe ready to pound on them. But Lobster Johnson is ready to blow the robo-monkey's brains out.

Here's my temporary set-up for my DCD Ross Justice figures.

rjyz7.jpg

Its only the Justice League here with Power Girl added into the mix from the Infinite Crisis line. Missing Flash but I should have one soon. And Shazam is also missing because I hadn't opened him when the pics were taken. And no, I did not buy Zatanna. When she hits clearance maybe but I ain't forkin' over $15 for her. Hell no.

I plan on making a shelf for these and a seperate one for the Ross villains so they won't need to be on my bookcase. That way I have more room for future TPBs and busts I'll eventually get. But for now they look good here.

Not really a display, these are "action pics" me and my homie set up so I could show that I do have more than one Sentinel.

svsw2jl4.jpg

Closer look
svswer8.jpg

Thats my Showdown Wolverine in the middle in case you were wondering why the Sentinels look so big. I like the scale of the Showdown figures versus the ML Sentinels better. :word:

yay someone with pics as clear as mine Yay :)

too many sentinels..... but cool

and no abe for your hellboys?

-Yeah, thank my homie for the clarity. He took some pretty good pics.

-Too many Sentinels??? Please. Its not enough.

-No Abe Sapien has been made in the Hellboy comic line yet. There's 2 that Mezco made in the movie Hellboy line though. Abe should no doubt be in wave 3 of the comic line.

Wave 2 just hit. Johann and Roger are from wave 2 and I haven't had them more than 2 weeks I think. Wave 3 will probably be announced sometime early next year if not late this year. But Abe should definitely be in it. Hopefully another villain aswell.

Well, the second wave just hit around here in Texas. Found my Johann and Roger at Spencers in a city on the outskirts of Houston. Regardless they're fairly new so no new wave is gonna pop up soon. I can wait anyway.

nice collection Bats, did you downsize your ML's or are they on another shelf?
Awsome Sentinels, and "NO" you can never have too many sentinels!

good god
how many sentinels do you have
the biggest collection ive seen has 10, you look like youre close, if not more

I only counted nine in the pics....so I will only believe that he has nine.

Roughneck said:
I take that peronally.....:(
don't feel so bad, Rough....photography is a challenging venture....

by the way, who has the final line to complete our triumverate (is, was, ever will be)?

Nice stuff FTB, those Hellboy figs look great 2gether.
Where's your Batman stuff?

Guy Gardner said:
don't feel so bad, Rough....photography is a challenging venture....

by the way, who has the final line to complete our triumverate (is, was, ever will be)?

I dunno. I kinda figures FTB would see it and catch on, he's the Biggest Bret Hart Fan I've ever known.

BTW, I've met Bret Hart and live in the same province as him :p

And Next Month I get to see Bret Hart on Stage in Alladin: The Musical Family Adventure. He PLays the Genie.

bretgenie1.jpg

And I take good pictures...it's my Stupid $20 digicam that makes them blurry

Pardon me.

Alladin: The Magical Family Musical.

Roughneck said:

This. Is. The. Greatest. Picture. Ever.

I hope this is what the CS13 Bret ends up looking like.

But in all seriousness, the show ought to be a good one, I think I've seen some reviews stating that fact.

FTB, do you think Grundy could use a bit of a dry brush job? I'm using him as a zombie too. I'm contemplating to give him more flesh-like qualities.

damned your alex ross setup.. i really hate alex ross... but those figs look awesome..... must get them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"