FTB's Small Collection & Junk

Who was the other person that said they could get us a thor? I also haven't checked the KB that had him...so there's a chance i could still get him

Guys I really tried but man...they just ****** off the stores.

Anyways, ftb if you do get a Target repainted Jazz.... I can buy it from you.

Let me know!

OK NA. I wasn't able to go today, I woke up later than expected and barely had time to finish some of the stuff I had to do before coming to work. Tomorrow I should be able to, aslong as I wake up in time after I get off. Which I should since I wanna watch some football before heading to work.

Thanks man....

A few years ago Target wanted to come to Puerto Rico, but for legal problems with the name, they decided not to open here.

Here the car rental company"Target" has the legal rights to the name.... so bye bye Transformers exclusives!!! lol

Well that sucks big time but like I said I'll give it a shot and see.

Lets not worry about the Thor yet...i'm sure we'll get one. Now just so i know...what other HML2 do you need?

I like the street fighter stuff FTB.Thank god I didnt get into those.

Lets not worry about the Thor yet...i'm sure we'll get one. Now just so i know...what other HML2 do you need?

I was talking to a friend on another site, he said he has the lower torso of Blob so I may not need that figure. Isn't that the Ultimate Wolverine

Well well..... right under our noses.... There you go GS

Yep.. Yes it is :/ its in my haves I think :p I bought it for Roughneck and he didnt need it so i threw it on there

YES!!! FTB and myself require that fig!!

and yes...we only need 1 thor between the 2 of us.

wait.... What? ya'll can have him :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"