Full House Revival in the Works

I really love this show, can't wait for season 3.

Having the old show on Netflix would be a good way to start from the beginning all the way to the series finale followed by the last two seasons of Fuller House just to see all of the changes: fashion, technology, etc.

I don't recall the old show having a proper series finale, so in a way the pilot of Fuller House served as the series finale to the old show.

wasn't the final episode the one where Michelle fell of a horse and lost her memory and they help her get it back via clips from past episodes.

Oh and I LOVED the sorta riff on Netflix where Jimmy said it would be nice to watch entertainment with no commercials, and would pay a monthly fee for it.

Last edited:
Finished season 2 loved it, they had to do another dig at Michelle at Thanksgiving hoping she will be back next ear with Jessie leading back in his chair and looking at the camera saying "come, it will be fun".

wasn't the final episode the one where Michelle fell of a horse and lost her memory and they help her get it back via clips from past episodes.

Oh and I LOVED the sorta riff on Netflix where Jimmy said it would be nice to watch entertainment with no commercials, and would pay a monthly fee for it.

Yep that was the series finale.

It did not feel like a series finale for me. There wasn't really closure. I thought the pilot to Fuller House for me was closure in a way that it was the end of the Danny/Jesse/Joey trio leading into DJ, Kimmy and Stephanie, now much older.

Having the old show on Netflix would be a good way to start from the beginning all the way to the series finale followed by the last two seasons of Fuller House just to see all of the changes: fashion, technology, etc.

I don't recall the old show having a proper series finale, so in a way the pilot of Fuller House served as the series finale to the old show.

The original Full House is actually on Netflix now! Must've been a really recent addition, but all 8 seasons are available. I'm watching for the nostalgia trip down memory lane, and I'd forgotten how cheesy it was. The Olsen twins were adorable as babies though.

not on USA Netfilx apparently they only have Fuller House and Fuller House New Years count down :(

not on USA Netfilx apparently they only have Fuller House and Fuller House New Years count down :(

Sorry, I'm actually not in the US right now so I assumed it was for Netflix in the US as well. I've been watching the show in the UK though. :p

anyone looking for the OG Full House it is on Hulu - along with most of the TGIF lineup

but currently enjoying Fuller House as is

Haven't gotten around to watching part 1 of season 3 yet. Busy with work and finishing watching a few other things. But I am very excited to start soon!

she is

also her reactions are great

TBH, they have all become very attractive women

Yeah, Nick was always a good character

Fuller House - Showrunner Jeff Franklin Fired After Inappropriate Behavior Allegations

Jeff Franklin is out as showrunner of Netflix’s “Fuller House” and Warner Bros. TV has declined to renew its overall deal with the TV veteran.

According to multiple sources, the studio’s decision comes after it has received complaints about Franklin’s behavior in the writers’ room and on the set of the series, which is a sequel to the family-friendly “TGIF” sitcom “Full House” that was a staple of ABC’s schedule in the 1980s and ’90s.

“We are not renewing Jeff Franklin’s production deal and he will no longer be working on ‘Fuller House,'” Warner Bros. TV said in a statement. Stanton Larry Stein, a lawyer for Franklin, declined to comment for this story.

Franklin has been accused of being verbally abusive to staffers and making inappropriate statements in the writers’ room, including making sexually charged comments about his personal relationships and sex life. Franklin has not been accused of directly sexually harassing or engaging in physical misconduct with any staffers.

According to a source, “Fuller House” staffers also complained about Franklin’s habit of bringing women he dated to the set and sometimes giving them bit parts in the series.

SOURCE:
Read More on Variety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"