G9: The Rainbow Room - Part 8

Pro wrestling.

It’s a soap opera performed (mostly) by muscular, oiled-up half-naked men. That’s gay.

MMA fighting. Sometimes they literally look like they're having violent sex.

washington_state_cage_fighting_championships_-_rubber_guard.0.jpg

Ron Jeremy. He acts like a femmie bear, but most likely isn't gay unless he's really going waaaay overboard to throw people off.

Also carpentry videos on YouTube, 1990s country music, the Pamela Anderson-Lee years of Baywatch and rugby.

Ron Jeremy. He acts like a femmie bear, but most likely isn't gay unless he's really going waaaay overboard to throw people off.

Also carpentry videos on YouTube, 1990s country music, the Pamela Anderson-Lee years of Baywatch and rugby.
I had a crush on her when I was a kid, so that explains a lot about what’s happened since then.

I had a crush on her when I was a kid, so that explains a lot about what’s happened since then.

Then you saw that video with her and Tommy Lee and said to yourself, "Nope, nope, nope, that's not what I'm about." :confused:

Yeah for some reason gay men seem to loved all the women on Baywatch. I think it’s because they looked like they would beat homophobes up

Yeah it’s been a stellar year, dua lipa, orville peck, Kylie Minogue and even Taylor swift

Yeah it’s been a stellar year, dua lipa, orville peck, Kylie Minogue and even Taylor swift
Gaga with Chromatica was also pretty good! Also add Rina Sawayama’s album and Charli XCX quarantine album to the list too.

It’s wonderful news, I’m so happy for him. I wish we had known sooner, it would have been great to use Elliot’s actual name.

I remember being super nervous about coming out to my grandma but she was delighted to know the real me and loved meeting my boyfriend. Sometimes even though it’s scary you have to give people the opportunity not to disappoint you

I remember what a moment it was a few years back when Caitlyn Jenner made her debut, to see someone of a certain stature come out and claim their place in the trans community.

I wonder if this will fulfill the promise of those early days before the ass-backward politics of the person in question reared it’s ugly head.

Yeah. Hopefully class and a different generation results in a more positive role model but we will see. Of course we still have many great trans role models alive today such as Laverne Cox and Dominique Jackson.

Anyone here figure out their sexuality later on in life? Like over 30?

I came out aged 27 but I knew before then. Lots of people do figure out their sexualities later in life though. I honestly think people don’t even think of it, although there’s something niggling in their brain, until something kicks it off and they suddenly realise there’s a word for what they’re feeling

I came out aged 27 but I knew before then. Lots of people do figure out their sexualities later in life though. I honestly think people don’t even think of it, although there’s something niggling in their brain, until something kicks it off and they suddenly realise there’s a word for what they’re feeling

I know it's tough for kids, but I would have much rather figured this stuff out as a teenager than now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"