Game Issues

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
hey,
I have a PS1(yawn) and the game tekken 3. They worked fine. I turn on the game, skip intro, chose the mode, chose my character and... the game freezes. It's wierd. It never did that before. So i thought I would try my other games. They worked fine. So I went out bought a second hand copy of the game and it froze at the same spot! Should I give it back and try a new one? Or should I try it on a friends PS1??? whats up???

astroid-man said:
hey,
I have a PS1(yawn) and the game tekken 3. They worked fine. I turn on the game, skip intro, chose the mode, chose my character and... the game freezes. It's wierd. It never did that before. So i thought I would try my other games. They worked fine. So I went out bought a second hand copy of the game and it froze at the same spot! Should I give it back and try a new one? Or should I try it on a friends PS1??? whats up???
Yeah try it on a friends ps1, or better yet get out of the 90`s and buy a ps2 :p

astroid-man said:
hey,
Maybe the disk is damaged. Try to search for scratches and stuff.

Or you might wanna turn the PS1 on, and then turn it upside down. That worked for me, and gave me an extra 2 years of life on my system.

ok I figured out the problem. I have the new version of PS1 my friend has the old one. The disk reader on the old one was stronger then the new one. now the tekken I bought a long time ago has a small scratch that my PS1 doesnt read past but my friends does. (he has a better reader) but the new one I bought (second hand) is even worse. i am gonna return it for another one and see what happens

A PS1? Geez, are you in like a time warp or something?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"