Game profile log-in problem... Help!

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
About a week before GTA IV was released our 360 was hit by the Red Ring of Doom. So we sent it off and yesterday it was returned.

One of my 2 brothers was able to access his online profile without roblems... while the other couldn't. He's gone and checked my account and my profile won't sign in either.

It's apparently coming up with a 'your account has been suspended because of an update' So he went to update it....... only to be told it can't update.

The idiot he is, he's gone and delete his entire account and restarted it. I don't want to, i've spent too long ranking up my lousy gamerpoint level and i don't want to lose it.....

How do i get my account working again without having to restart it?

Thank you for any help in advance:woot:

Well, you could just go to Account Settings and remove it from your Xbox, than go to home and Recover Old Gamertag. I'm not sure if that'll work though.

now that i've finally been able to get onto the console and have a look myself....

My account ran out while the console was off being fixed... it appears that all i'll have to do is buy a XBL subscription 2moro and i'm back.

Hope i've got the £££

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"