Gamestop not getting enough Ps3s to fill preorders.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Oh my god there are voices in my head and they won't shut up. The must be my concious telling me to f88k Sony and buy a 360. Gears of War here I come?

Yes.. yes..!! [maniacal laughter is heard]

THE LIZARD#1 said:
OH MY GOD I WAS COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!!!!

Oh man I'm not going to get to play Resistance now. Jesus Christ I could hit something right now.

*Looks for Gammy*

Hello? :huh:

imdaly said:
As far as Nintendo goes, I really can't think of ANY time they've had any kinks to work out on a new system when one comes out. They don't usually use state-of-the-art tech in their systems, which = less chances of problems occurring.

Wii should be safe to get on launch if you can find one.

I'm so close.
I'll have to check out the games.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!! :D

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Oh my god there are voices in my head and they won't shut up. The must be my concious telling me to f88k Sony and buy a 360. Gears of War here I come?

You (and many others) are like the abused girlfriend who stays with their boyfriend (Sony) even though he's always beating on her, because every once in a while he's nice to her. You'll allow yourself to be spit on, slapped around, and treated like you're worth nothing, and it won't ever stop because he knows you won't leave no matter what he does to you...because occasionally it almost seems worth it.

All the while there's this other guy out there waiting for you (Wii60) who you know would treat you right, like you're worth a damn, like you're not gullible, and would give you the freedom to do what you like when you want. But the thought of starting over fresh with a new partner, even if it'd be 100x better than your current one, is just too scary to consider when you've already invested so much time, money, and effort into your current, abusive, partner.

You should definitely at least consider listening to your girl friends' advice (us), and think about a Wii360 :)

See.....just look at this loving...

390.gif

Axid said:
Wii60, 2 consoles for the price of one :o:up:
Actually 2 consoles for 17% more than the price of one. Ran the numbers. :ninja:

Hahahahah not to sound gay but man I love you guys, you all cheer me up when i'm feeling blue.

And imdaly you should copy right that S**t or something cause that will sell. :)

Sucks for you Lizard. I know how much you were looking forward to play Resistance.

lars573 said:
Actually 2 consoles for 17% more than the price of one. Ran the numbers. :ninja:

Parts will start dying in 3 days :dry:

Still Wii60=$889.18 total. No games beyond what might come with, premium 360. PS3 (60 gig)+ 1 game=$820.78.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Hahahahah not to sound gay but man I love you guys, you all cheer me up when i'm feeling blue.

And imdaly you should copy right that S**t or something cause that will sell. :)

I wonder how much I could make off of each copy...hmm....

I'd only be able to make about 50 copies though. I'm thinking 40 for North America, 5 for Japan, and...well...I don't care about Europe, so I'll just get to them eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"