• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Movies Subforums?

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't like them at all. The idea is cool but they're very disorganized, and messy. I liked just going to Misc. Movies, because that's what they are, miscellaneous! It shouldn't matter what year the movie came out or if it's just a rumour, or if the movie is coming out in the next few months.

Please go back, I will start a petition if I have to! :csad:

Yeah, I dont like having to go through 4 different forums to post in threads...

me too, time consuming, messy, etc

I agree, I don't like all the new sub forums. The way it was before was just fine.

they need to go - same with all the sports, politics, and celebrity forums, that's what the Community is for.

Change it back please, three Misc Movies forums makes my head hurt!

they need to go - same with all the sports, politics, and celebrity forums, that's what the Community is for.
Sports are needed, Politics will be gone after the election, and Celebrities is there to stop all the Britney threads in community.

This was a mistake, and the complaints are a good indication of that. I understand what you were going for, but it was ultimately a poor decision. The Hype is made up of subforums for basically every comic book movie that is on the way, but the Misc. Films forum was a place to discuss everything else movie-related, whether it be classics or upcoming projects. I don't think it was too crowded in there at all.

The one thing I do agree with is The Cutting Room Floor for all those annoying games, which are basically an excuse for posters to get their post count up. Leave that, but put the Films forum back together again. :up:

I dislike the change as well. It takes far longer to navigate through the threads, and I find that there is less activity as well.

I too dislike this, cause with this border between old films, and current films, when does a current one become old?

I also hate it. It's time consuming and a total waste to have to go through 4 different forums when 1 worked fine.

I say keep the cutting room floor (for all the junk threads) and merge all the others back into one forum.

I say keep the cutting room floor (for all the junk threads) and merge all the others back into one forum.

Amen. I wonder when the Mods will address this concern, though I'm sure I can predict what they'll say.

Well seeing as a huge number hate the idea of it being split i think they should change it back, seeing as WE are the forum.

Well seeing as a huge number hate the idea of it being split i think they should change it back, seeing as WE are the forum.

This always happens. People either hate a change or want a change and nothing is done about it because, ultimately, we have little say in what goes on here. Hopefully, they'll listen to us this time around.

Yeah, this isnt the first time this has happened by a long shot. I remember how long it took to get the games forum split from one to three, to end the ms vs sony vs nintendo flame wars that were going on. No matter how much people complained, it didnt happen for months.

This actually really bothers me too. I hate having to click back and forth through 5 different forums to find the thread I want to post in.

Yeh agreed, a lil overkill me thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"