Genesis Compilation (28 Games 3 Unlockable)

31 total games = if you liked it, it's probably in there somewhere. :D

Though I'm suprised they didn't hold off on just releasing these games on Xbox Live, Nintendo Wii, and PS3 online.

EDIT: They'll probably do that to. :o

ISn't there already like 3 Sonic Collections out :confused: They all cover pretty much every Sonic Game

All of these and more will be available on the Wii's Virtual Console.

Spidey-Bat said:
All of these and more will be available on the Wii's Virtual Console.

Unless the ones that can dont have Online Play I dont see the Point when you can just get them on CD & not worry about Downloading

For a higher cumulative price probably.

In all seriousness these games will probably appear in some shape on XBLA, Wii, PS3 Arcade.

For a higher cumulative price probably.

In all seriousness these games will probably appear in some shape on XBLA, Wii, PS3 Arcade. But still, it's an awesome compilation

ProductionMusic said:
Unless the ones that can dont have Online Play I dont see the Point when you can just get them on CD & not worry about Downloading

Why do you need online pay for old games? You managed without it back then, why can't you do the same now?

Spidey-Bat said:
Why do you need online pay for old games? You managed without it back then, why can't you do the same now?

Microsoft is doing it for Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting :o & like I said why would anyone want to waste time downloading things your paying for when you can buy them in Store & on CD. I just think if you can buy them on CD & then take it home to play they need to offer more then just the Game Online if that does not happen & if they keep releasing these things like this then no one will buy on the Virtual Console

Just throwing this together will probably get sega better reviews and better sales than they've had for the past four years now :(

ProductionMusic said:
Microsoft is doing it for Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting :o & like I said why would anyone want to waste time downloading things your paying for when you can buy them in Store & on CD. I just think if you can buy them on CD & then take it home to play they need to offer more then just the Game Online if that does not happen & if they keep releasing these things like this then no one will buy on the Virtual Console

You'd want to download it b/c it's cheaper than buying the disc of it. Playing an old school game online is pretty pointless, IMO and not worth the extra $$$. I'd rather just download it from the Virtual Console (which is legal, BTW).

Did you bother reading what I wrote before?

Spidey-Bat said:
Did you bother reading what I wrote before?

(sighs) yes I did but what does it being (legal) have to do with choosing to either buy & download it or buy it on CD when we all know what Nintendo doing is legal

* Shinobi II
* Altered Beast
* Ecco the Dolphin

Yeesss... I hope comics Zone is on there. Maybe a Streets of Rage game (or all three). Vectorman too.

Hell yes. I can't wait to see what the other games are.

Zenien said:
31 total games = if you liked it, it's probably in there somewhere. :D

Though I'm suprised they didn't hold off on just releasing these games on Xbox Live, Nintendo Wii, and PS3 online.

EDIT: They'll probably do that to. :o

THE DIFFERENCE IS, THESE WILL BE STRAIGHT PORTS, WHEREAS THE 'LIVE' CLASSICS ARE TYPICALLY REMAKES, OR AT LEAST HAVE AN HD POLISH PUT ON THEM. BUT YEAH, THIS IS A BIT OF A WASTE, AT LEAST ON THE 'PS2'.

31? they could fit the whole of Genesis library into one CD. I'll stick to emulators...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"