Germs!!!

AndThePickles

Kiss the girl
Reaction score
Ok, so normally I'm a pretty calm woman, but today I seriously wanted to FLIP OUT on this one boy in my novel class....

Ever since the beginning of the semester he has been hacking and coughing ridiculously loudly about every 5 minutes. He makes a sound like he is hacking up a ton of phlegm and every class I get closer to snapping at him. Today has been a ****ty day and I've been really stressed lately, so I was literally sitting in my class silently freaking out. I had to go up to my professor afterwards and explain to him what the problem was.

Seriously though, why can't this guy just go to the bathroom and spit? Or even using a tissue would be nice.....I'd love to hurl a box of tissues at his head. I'm quite the germ-a-phobe. Do things like this drive anyone else crazy?!

next time give him a cough drop :)

stab him in the neck, he will soon forget about coughing

Pickles is in danger! HYPESTERS ASSEMBLE! :hyper:

LoL, seriously..I know it's annoying to have someone hacking and sneezing all ove the joint. :csad:

I know its annoying pickles but the guy probably can't help it. He can't go the bathroom every five minutes.

I know its annoying pickles but the guy probably can't help it. He can't go the bathroom every five minutes.

Yes but as coughing is not a comfortable reaction for the body this moron SHOULD know that something is wrong with his body and that he needs to get well. By coughing in public frequently he is displaying a blatant disregard for the other people around him and therefore should be struck in the neck with a text book or boot...

Pickles is in danger! HYPESTERS ASSEMBLE! :hyper:

LoL, seriously..I know it's annoying to have someone hacking and sneezing all ove the joint. :csad:

Pickles afraid of this guy?

The plush version of the virus looks so cute to be evil :ninja:

Yes but as coughing is not a comfortable reaction for the body this moron SHOULD know that something is wrong with his body and that he needs to get well. By coughing in public frequently he is displaying a blatant disregard for the other people around him and therefore should be struck in the neck with a text book or boot...

What can he do? He has a cold but he has to get on with his life.We can't stay in bed if we cough or sniffle a bit

What can he do? He has a cold but he has to get on with his life.We can't stay in bed if we cough or sniffle a bit

I actually think he might be a smoker as well. And if this is a cold, then it's been going on for over a month so he needs to get to a doctor. I understand that if you need to cough, then cough, but there's no need for him to make the hacking up phlegm noises when he isn't spitting it out anywhere! :csad: And he should at least get some tissues. :csad:

That's what I thought when I read it: smoker's cough.

Just tell him: "Smokers are jokers!" and he'll quit smoking. :trans:

Thanks.

OR -- you can have Spoons kick his chest in.

That sounds like some serious chest-kicking action.

I would comment, but thats normally me and my Stef, a lot of the time. She gets a cold, then I get it, then she gets it back...

Some people can't help being ill. Then again, if it is smoker's cough, he'll die young and you can have that smug sense of satisfaction knowing that you're outliving him.

Sometimes I really want to be alone
But that's one state I'm never in
Because I know that I've got millions upon millions
Of tiny one-celled organisms living on my skin

(Germs) I rub and scrub until my flesh is raw and bleeding
(Germs) But they just come right back again
(Germs) I can't even see 'em
But I know they're up to something
Hey-don't touch that-you don't know where it's been!

They're all over me
They're inside of me
Can't get 'em off of me
I'm covered with...(microscopic bacteria)

What do they want from me
What'll they do to me?
There's no escape for me
I'm crawling with...(microscopic bacteria)

Now if I ever dare to go to sleep
That's when they start they're sneak attack
In the morning I wake up in utter horror
To find my teeth are covered with bacterial plaque

(Germs) Can't get those parasitic creatures off my face
(Germs) And there's more coming every day
(Germs) I never said that they could camp out on my body
I wish they'd pack their tiny little bags and move away

They're all over me
They're inside of me
Can't get 'em off of me

What'll they do to me?
There's no escape for me

They're creepin' around my shorts
They're under the bathroom sink
They're ridin' inside my car
They're swimmin' in every drink
They're hidin' between my toes
They're lurkin' in every kiss
I got 'em way up my nose
In every orifice

I'm gonna show them who's boss
I'm gonna get even yet
Just gimme some Lysol spray
Just hand me a moist towelette

Don't tell me I'm paranoid
I know that they're after me
Look under the microscope
See?

They're all over me
They're inside of me
Can't get 'em off of me

What'll they do to me?
There's no escape for me

They're all over me
I can feel 'em all over me
Over every part of me
(Microscopic bacteria)

I know they're watching me
They're always watching me
They're coming after me
(Microscopic bacteria)

Won't somebody help me
Please somebody help me
You've got to believe me
They're out to get me
They wanna control me
They wanna destroy me
They're tryin' to kill me
It kind of upsets me

Kick him in the nuts :up:

But nice Weird Al reference, Dew. +1.

Donkeypunch him.

Ok, so normally I'm a pretty calm woman, but today I seriously wanted to FLIP OUT on this one boy in my novel class....

Ever since the beginning of the semester he has been hacking and coughing ridiculously loudly about every 5 minutes. He makes a sound like he is hacking up a ton of phlegm and every class I get closer to snapping at him. Today has been a ****ty day and I've been really stressed lately, so I was literally sitting in my class silently freaking out. I had to go up to my professor afterwards and explain to him what the problem was.

Seriously though, why can't this guy just go to the bathroom and spit? Or even using a tissue would be nice.....I'd love to hurl a box of tissues at his head. I'm quite the germ-a-phobe. Do things like this drive anyone else crazy?!

At least you weren't in a movie theater!

He could have Valley Fever and already went to see the doctor. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"