Get me a job

This does seem like Kaine's MO.

Limited experience in one aspect of a topic and he throws down his iron blanket generalization and states how the whole world fits into this little microcosm he has fashioned for himself.

Erzengel said:

Limited experience in one aspect of a topic and he throws down his iron blanket generalization and states how the whole world fits into this little microcosm he has fashioned for himself.
no wonder he complains so much about everything

dialog-vega4.gif
Who's this Viki everyone keeps talking about?

Vicki is the Yin of SHH to the Yang that is Mike.

Holly Goodhead said:
Ill never tell. Youll have to beat it out of me. :mad:
bison-cvs-smash.gif
Tell..me..who..viki..is!! You think I enjoy hitting you?

Erzengel said:

This definitely describes him in the best way possible.

kainedamo said:
http://www.jobcentreonline.com/

Now, I don't have much in the way of qualifications. So something with minimum qualifications, maybe something that offers training too. This isn't a career job, just something to do for short term. It also has to be in the Belfast area.

What about this?

Job Duties : SMOOTH OPERATION OF THE CREMATORIUM. CANDIDATE MUST SHOW TACT, SYMPATHY AND RESPECT TO VISITORS AND MAINTAIN A GOOD AND DIGNIFIED WORKING RELATION WITH FUNERAL DIRECTORS, MINISTERS OF RELIGION AND MOURNERS, THUS ENSURING AN ATMOSPHERE OF REVERENCE IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
Qualifications/ Experience : EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC

Other
Information : TEMPORARY TO COVER SICKNESS - REVIEWED ON A WEEK TO WEEK BASIS

It looks depressing, but also very easy. And it pays six quid an hour.
smooth45.jpg

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega4.gif
Who's this Viki everyone keeps talking about?
Vicki is a girl who Kainedamo spilled his feeling to on MSN, she of course rejected him like she did apparently the last time (a few years back). Since then she started dating a guy named Dan who "doesn't wash his hands" according to Kd. Kd however still has an insane crush on Vicki.

kainedamo said:
I plan on doing several courses over the next few years. But right now, I really need a job. And I'm sick of the minimum wage kind of job where no one respects you.
You should be able to get some sort of office work, no problems. Get yourself signed up to agency, tell them what you will and wont do and let them do all the leg work for you.

ShadowBoxing said:
Vicki is a girl who Kainedamo spilled his feeling to on MSN, she of course rejected him like she did apparently the last time (a few years back). Since then she started dating a guy named Dan who "doesn't wash his hands" according to Kd. Kd however still has an insane crush on Vicki.

One glaring omission. He knows Dan doesnt wash his hands because he watched him take a piss.

I didn't watch him take a piss, dumbass, we were in a public toilet pissing.

PLAS said:
it's all about dignifying yourself to the job you're doing.
:up: People respect the way you do a job, not the job itself.

kainedamo said:
I didn't watch him take a piss, dumbass, we were in a public toilet pissing.

Together. Pissing together.

Do you have to be alone in a public toilet to piss? You ashamed?

kainedamo said:
Do you have to be alone in a public toilet to piss? You ashamed?

Why do you keep saying public toilet? I never been to Belfast but all you guys piss in this one giant toilet for everyone or something?

Ashamed? Me? Nah, I just dont snoop around bathrooms watching if other people wash their hands after they take a piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"