Get on board the Train, rail, locomotive and train modelling thread

DVYPno8.jpg

gYUshVF.jpg

Beautiful! Looks like something out of an Aussie Downton abbey.

Some cool Israeli trains

Epic! It’s funny how it’s retro but whenever I see it I still think it’s the beginning of a bright new future. I guess because I first saw trains like that in futuristic movies and stuff

East Lancashire railways which I did when I went to Manchester. The UK also has some amazing railways!

I have indeed! I love it especially the one where he explores more of the continent.

Extreme railways is also good but not quite as good as Michael Portillo

Yeah,I love the use of the old books he takes with him along the way and read out the observations from them and then show the places as they are on his journey for comparison of the changes or no changes he sees.

From [URL]https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/thomas-tank-engine-gender-diverse-cast/[/url]

Harken back to your youth, folks. You undoubtedly watched at least one (1) episode of Thomas The Tank Engine. If you were me with a train-obsessed cousin, you watched 4570 episodes and were also forced to play trains, and if you refused you got smacked across the head with said train. Thanks, Tim.

You’ll also likely remember a cast that was d***-heavy. I know, it’s 7.30am and I’m talking about train dicks. I’M SORRY. In short, pretty much all the regular train characters were male.

Just in case any of you are f***** Thomas The Tank Engine uber-nerds, YES I know there were gal characters. I did my research. It’s frankly been exhausting. I’ve found many girls. Annie and Clarabel, but they were coaches. No county. Ditto for Henrietta. There was Mavis, this boss of a diesel engine. That’s something.

It’s weird this is causing such a stir because trains don’t have genitals?????

True,would be a bad place of a noise!

Traffic in Glenferrie road Kooyong (Melbourne) waits for a red rattler to pass through level crossing 1976.

Ok1Yq8G.jpg

Traffic in Glenferrie road Kooyong (Melbourne) waits for a red rattler to pass through level crossing 1976.

H4MLDpR.jpg

P22 onto Seymour Rail Heritage Centre who have converted it from broad to standard gauge and painted into VR livery.

7dL6tV1.jpg

P23 at South Dynon locomotive depot September 1985.

KDqGwKO.jpg

T341 at Spencer Street Station with a Kyneton service January 1984. T341 was not converted and survives today at Yarra Valley Tourist Railway.

b8zHRas.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"