Getting a Tattoo, but need artist (and will pay too)

NoName86

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok, so here is the deal. For about 7 months now I've been looking into getting a tattoo as well as looking at different designs and stuff. I decided I wanted something original that I alone will have, but the problem is that the only thing I'm good as is photography, not drawing.

My intention is to get a tattoo of Joker, and I am looking for a bad ass design of the Joker to use. Now I'm willing to pay for this, but we'd have to work out the amount and all that stuff before we go about it.

I have 3 requirements though:

1. That you are in America. I'm sorry but I have dealt with someone outside America on a transaction via paypal and this person made it too complicated for the both of us, which brings me to my next point.

2. I am willing to pay via two options. Paypal or I will send you a money order. So you would need a paypal account.

3. While I am willing to pay money, I'm honestly not willing to dish out like 200 or 300 dollars for a design, I'm sorry but if I were to do that and then spend as much as I'm going to on my tattoo then it would simply be a waste to me.

So....anybody? You can PM me too if you want and we'll discuss it all.

pm Draw4U. he's actually a tat artist and is really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"