Getting to know your fellow Hypesters better v.A pointless survey

I have a thing for garlic too... which is kinda sad since that means I can't be a vampire and I so wanna be a vampire. But anyway... as much as I love garlic, I'll pass the raw ones to you. If they are roasted... that's another matter. :up:

Thats ok, I don't mind getting all the raw stuff. Its an aquired taste. At first I could barely nibble it. Now, I throw the cloves of it in whole.

So, get everyone you're with to also eat garlic bread. Then you don't notice the smell. Works well if you're having an evening in. Not so well if you're in work...
Have you ever had garlic fries? OMG! They're like one of the bestest things on the planet!!

I'm very self concious about eating garlic, mostly because my mouth really seems to absorb it. And even after constant brushing, I'm told it's still apparent that I've eaten it. :csad:

Thats ok, I don't mind getting all the raw stuff. Its an aquired taste. At first I could barely nibble it. Now, I throw the cloves of it in whole.
Do you have Listerine or Scope with you at all times? Or at least chewing gum?

I have not. I may now have to. Hmmm... where can I find them?
Supermarket freezer?

I like the ones sold at Safeco Field. Sometimes, that's the main reason I go to the ballpark.

Supermarket freezer?

I like the ones sold at Safeco Field. Sometimes, that's the main reason I go to the ballpark.

Damnit, that means I quite possibly can't get them here. Bugger.

I'm very self concious about eating garlic, mostly because my mouth really seems to absorb it. And even after constant brushing, I'm told it's still apparent that I've eaten it. :csad:
Same here. It's really sad coz I love it so very much. :csad:

I add garlic whether clove or garlic salt to almost everything I cook. :o

My menu is also very limited. :o

Steak, Fried Rice, Linguini with either spaghetti or alfredo sauce, Corn Beef

:csad:

I should of asked for a cook book for Christmas.

You're perfect. :up:

Now where's my food?! :mad: :heart:

Get the Alton Brown one... :up:

1584790830.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It rox all manner of sox.

That better than the Betty Crocker one? :huh:

Name: Patrick
Height: 6'3
Eye Color: Grayish Blue
Natural hair color: Darker..brown...ish..
Hair syle: shaggy..
Living Situation: With my parents
Birthplace: San Diego, Ca
Heritage: English, Irish, German...and I have some amish blood too
Religion by birth: None
Religion by choice: None
Political affiliation: liberal
Favorite Soft Drink/s: Dr. Pepper, Black Cherry sodas
Favorite Candy Bar/s: Hershey Bar, Starburst
Favorite chains: In N Out Burger, Sonic, Steak and Shake, Burger King
Favorite Pizza topping/s: just cheese...I'm a simpleton
Favorite ethnic cuisine/s: Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Thai
Favorite type of meat/s: Chicken and Beef..I'm still a simpleton
Favorite dessert/s: Flourless Chocolate cake, coca cola cake, vanilla cupcakes, half baked Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Brownies, Blondies, churros, lotsa good stuff..
Favorite color/s: Black, Green, Purple, Blue
Favorite Superhero/s: Batman, Spider-Man, Invincible, Cyclops, Ultimate Spider-man
Favorite supervillain/s: The Joker
Favorite bands/artists: Radiohead, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, Oasis, Fatboy Slim, Filter John Mayer, Metric..and a bunch of other random singles
Favorite current television show/s: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, The Venture Brothers,
Favorite re-runs: Growing Pains, Futurama, Arrested Development
Favorite Movie/s: American Psycho, The Prestige, Batman Begins, Ghost World, Heavyweights, The Man without a Face, Spider-man 1 and 2, Fight Club, Batman, Batman Returns, South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut, Clerks, Clerks II, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Girl Next Door, Man on Fire.
Favorite author/s:....uh...don't read too many books, sorry to say :csad:
Last book you read: 2001: The Awakening by ...forgot...but it sucked and I hated it.
Book you're currently reading: Infinite Crisis?
Book you'd like to read next: Civil War TPB..

Dude, you are seriously mad tall for no reason.

Oh bloody hell.

He used to be a marine, so he's not that much under 6'10 wide either. You can see him a mile off. I usually ask him to open bottles for me, since I have girly hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"