Getting to know your fellow Hypesters better v.A pointless survey

It's origin is, and always will be, Italian. I barely consider deep dish pizza as pizza but it's an American version of what originally came from Italy. Barely Italian but still inspired by an Italian food so it's Italian. Yes, I don't want you to take credit away from the Italians. :csad:

DBell-owned!

Italian/Greek origin you mean right?
Pizza originated from Naples (they make the BEST pizza, ever! :up:). Although at that time it was a Greek colony. So you can throw in the Greeks if you want, but I'd rather not. Besides, the word 'Pizza' is more Italian than Greek.

Pizza originated from Naples (they make the BEST pizza, ever! :up:). Although at that time it was a Greek colony. So you can throw in the Greeks if you want, but I'd rather not. Besides, the word 'Pizza' is more Italian than Greek.

DBella = Greek Hater :wow:

DBella = Greek Hater :wow:
Not at all.
Just because I am proud of my heritage and don't want credit taken away from them, doesn't mean I hate other heritage. Greek mythology is awesome and so is their history! :up: It just doesn't include pizza. :o ;)

Not at all.
Just because I am proud of my heritage and don't want credit taken away from them, doesn't mean I hate other heritage. Greek mythology is awesome and so is their history! :up: It just doesn't include pizza. :o ;)

It half-does and you know it :woot:

hey BRUTAL, the Arabs came up with Baklava first! Ooooooooh!! :p

*throws his hands up infront of his face* Don't hit me. :D

Haha the poor Greeks, because of their unfortunate location at a major crossroads of empires much of their culture has been stolen by others who took credit for it, i.e. the Romans and Ottomans

Your name pays homage to one of the BRUTAL's greatest missed programs... you remain unhit... for now. If the film ends up sucking... you die.

Oh screw the boring original survey. I'm making my own.

Name You'd Rather Have (if any): Alexia

Comics You Love: Amazing Spider-Man #1 - Clone Wars

Comics You Hate: Current Amazing Spider-Man, all comics involved with Civil War

Comics You Wish You'd Never Read: The Sins Past arc, issue just before Civil War

Favorite TV Shows of All Time: La femme Nikita, Xena, Highlander: The Series, The Dead Zone, Buffy, CSI, Smallville

Favorite Cartoon Series (One or More): Spawn, Spider-Man: TAS, Batman: TAS, X-Men Evolution, Justice League

TV Shows You Wish You Could Watch: Nip/Tick, Rescue Me, Heroes, Lost

Evolution or Divine Creation (or both)?: Unsure

Would You Rather Be Famous and Rich or Rich and Unknown?: Rich and unknown

Would You Rather Be a King/Queen, President, or Dictator?: Dictator

If You Could Have Any Talent in the World, What Would It Be?: The ability to act naturally

Do You Condone Vengence?: Yes

If You Could Meet Any Celebrity, Who Would It Be?: Megan Hilty

If You Could Live In A Mansion Near L.A., A Penthouse Apartment in NYC, or a Villa on an Island, Which Would You Choose?: A Penthouse Apartment

Would you Rather Have a Reality TV Series or A Guest Appearance on Your Favorite Show: My Own Reality Show

Would You Rather Read A Celebrity Gossip Magazine, a Fitness Magazine, or a Music Magazine?: Celebrity Gossip :csad:

If You Could Have Any Illegal Media, What Would It Be?: Wicked on DVD (and from Front Row Centre)

Would You Rather Slap Paris Hilton, Compliment Her, Or Take Her Money?: Take her money

Would You Rather Have a Sexy but Arrogant Partner, or a Cute and Understanding One?: Cute and understanding

If You Could Have Any Car in the World, What Would it Be?: A Mercedes Benz.

If You Could Live Anywhere in the World, Where Would it Be?: New York City

If You Could Have Any Job In he World, What Would it Be?: Musical Theatre Actress or 'popular' (meaning with CD and MTV play) singer

If You Could Eat Anything Right Now, What Would it Be?: Cheesecake

If You Could Drink Anything Right Now, What Would It Be?: A bottle of Pepsi

What Would Be Your Perfect Meal?:A breaded boneless chicken breast, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, cheesy garlic bread, cheesecake and pepsi.

I've spent far to much time on this. I'm done. For now.

It's Tuesday so the WoW servers are down and I'm bored....I'll do both.

Name: Jay

Height: 6'0"

Eye Color: Green

Natural hair color: Brown

Hair syle: Short

Living Situation: With the parents...sigh

Birthplace: Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada

Heritage: Dutch

Religion by birth: Catholic

Religion by choice: None

Political affiliation: None

Favorite Soft Drink/s: Pepsi

Favorite Candy Bar/s: Three Muskateers

Favorite chains: Wendy's

Favorite Pizza topping/s: Pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese and plenty of sauce

Favorite ethnic cuisine/s: Italian

Favorite type of meat/s: Hamburger

Favorite dessert/s: Mississippi Mud Pie, Banana Cream Pie

Favorite color/s: Black, Blue, Maroon

Favorite Superhero/s: Spider-Man

Favorite supervillain/s: The Hobgoblin

Favorite bands/artists: Aerosmith, Fozzy, Hammerfall, Metallica, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Nickelback

Favorite current television show/s: Bones, The Office, Kenny vs Spenny

Favorite re-runs: That '70s Show, Buffy The Vampire Slayers, Angel, Firefly

Favorite Movie/s: Spider-Man 2, The Empire Strikes Back, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade

Favorite author/s: R.A. Salvatore

Last book you read: 2001: Siege of Darkness by R.A. Salvatore

Book you're currently reading: None

Book you'd like to read next: *shrug*

Name You'd Rather Have (if any): *shrug*

Comics You Love: Amazing Spider-Man, Civil War

Comics You Hate: Just about anything that involves The Human Torch

Comics You Wish You'd Never Read: None really

Favorite TV Shows of All Time: That '70s Show, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Bones, The Office

Favorite Cartoon Series (One or More): Spider-Man: TAS, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TV Shows You Wish You Could Watch: None

Evolution or Divine Creation (or both)?: Don't really care

Would You Rather Be Famous and Rich or Rich and Unknown?: Rich and Unknown

Would You Rather Be a King/Queen, President, or Dictator?: King (I'd say Dictator, but there would be too many people trying to kill me)

If You Could Have Any Talent in the World, What Would It Be?: The ability to succeed

Do You Condone Vengence?: Yes

If You Could Meet Any Celebrity, Who Would It Be?: Don't really know, never gave it any thought

If You Could Live In A Mansion Near L.A., A Penthouse Apartment in NYC, or a Villa on an Island, Which Would You Choose?: Mansion

Would you Rather Have a Reality TV Series or A Guest Appearance on Your Favorite Show: Guest Appearance

Would You Rather Read A Celebrity Gossip Magazine, a Fitness Magazine, or a Music Magazine?: Celebrity Gossip

If You Could Have Any Illegal Media, What Would It Be?: *shrug*

Would You Rather Slap Paris Hilton, Compliment Her, Or Take Her Money?: Take her money

Would You Rather Have a Sexy but Arrogant Partner, or a Cute and Understanding One?: Cute and understanding

If You Could Have Any Car in the World, What Would it Be?: The Batmobile

If You Could Live Anywhere in the World, Where Would it Be?: Not too sure, somewhere practical, and not too big I suppose

If You Could Have Any Job In he World, What Would it Be?: Retired lottery winning billionaire

If You Could Eat Anything Right Now, What Would it Be?: Pizza or lasagna

If You Could Drink Anything Right Now, What Would It Be?: Pepsi

What Would Be Your Perfect Meal?: Pizza Hut breadsticks followed by lasagna and an ice cold pepsi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"