Getting watered down Medications?

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
My wife recorded an episode of American Greed.
The main site is located -HERE-

This episode was about a pharmacist who was watering down chemo drugs to make more money. Thus the patients were not getting the medical help they need...He got richer at the cost of peoples lives.

It was frankly very disturbing.

The episode I watched was located -HERE-

I dont understand how some people can be that evil.
I know it exists...just cant understand it.

This isn't just mom and pop stores...this is the entire plot for every major drug company.

This isn't just mom and pop stores...this is the entire plot for every major drug company.

Yeah there was a plot that two drug firms were associated (not directly involved) by simply not reporting the guy sold 3 for every one med he bought from them...so where did the other two come from.

They didnt go to much into it, but this guy should be given a deadly disease and then given "watered down" prescriptions that would cure it.

Dude, I just read this a few days ago.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/022108/TRI_BFRH57AL.064.php

Only time I've ever burst into tears from reading a story. I've been struggling to have some kind of faith in a benevolent God for a long time, but each day and with stories like these, it just erodes a little more.

Having had a kidney transplant, I've met many people with cancer and chronic disease. I stayed with a lot of children who had cancer in the Ronald McDonald house up in Rochester, MN. I'm just overwhelmingly saddened and angered by this kind of story.

My wife recorded an episode of American Greed.
The main site is located -HERE-

This episode was about a pharmacist who was watering down chemo drugs to make more money. Thus the patients were not getting the medical help they need...He got richer at the cost of peoples lives.

It was frankly very disturbing.

The episode I watched was located -HERE-

This is sickening, I don't understand how humanity can do this to one another.

Dude, I just read this a few days ago.

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/022108/TRI_BFRH57AL.064.php

Only time I've ever burst into tears from reading a story. I've been struggling to have some kind of faith in a benevolent God for a long time, but each day and with stories like these, it just erodes a little more.

Having had a kidney transplant, I've met many people with cancer and chronic disease. I stayed with a lot of children who had cancer in the Ronald McDonald house up in Rochester, MN. I'm just overwhelmingly saddened and angered by this kind of story.
Please don't bring up a God debate:o People are evil. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, etc...

Please don't bring up a God debate:o People are evil. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, etc...

Yes, I know people are evil. It was more of a personal statement about myself rather than me trying to start up a God discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"