ghost rider fan art

I might like it.

I think alot of my art sucks but some people don't think so.

Alright you convinced me i'll do a picture the bike with GR on it
here it comes

it sucks and i didn't fininish coloring it in because thier was no point
i know slam it as you like but i got another good family guy comin up

Looks okay. But the Hellcycle is very hard to draw. Drawing the Hellcycle is harder than drawing an every day bike.

All I can tell you to do with that is just practice. Your picture looks better than what you made it sound like.
Just practice. You have Ghost Rider comics? Look at those and look at all the Hellcycle pictures you see to get a good idea on how it looks.

:up:

webhead731 said:
You have Ghost Rider comics? Look at those and look at all the Hellcycle pictures you see to get a good idea on how it looks.
yeah i do thats what i was referanceing to i guess ill practice more check out the monkey its alot better!

Hey webhead! i looked at that mr. face thing i liked em' my favorite one is "Mr. Face as Ghost Rider"

Thanks.

The Evil Monkey thing in that show never gets old. That's a good picture.:up:

this is the iron lantern. for those who dont know he's a combo of green lantern and iron man in the amerglam(spelled wrong) universe.

thanks not my idea though. sometime in the late 90's or so DC and Marvel joined together and combined some of the most popular characters at the time, wolverine and batman were another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"