Ghost Rider Flash Games & Free GR Screening Pass!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2007/02/01/ghost-rider-flash-game-free-screening-movie-passes/

I see the games but where's the free pass???

After more than a year of sharing nearly everything I know on this site, I've got a good news for everyone! I've got a flash game to share with you guys also also FREE screening movie passes to Ghost Rider movie.
a1ef6.gif

Ghost Rider, based on the Marvel character, features movie star Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze, a stunt motorcyclist. Johnny Blaze gives up his soul to become a hell-blazing rider to battle against the devil’s son, Blackheart, through his incredible motorcycling abilities and supernatural power. The movie will be in theaters on February 16, 2007.

Ghost Rider! Hell yeah! This movie is going to be spectacular. Nicholas Cage is going to be great as Ghost Rider. It will be interesting as to where in the story they start off. I can't wait for this movie to come out! I will definitely be watching this on the first day when it's out in cinema. First class seat if possible
icon_wink.gif

While waiting for this movie to be out, you can head on to Ghost Rider official website to play the free Ghost Rider flash game. It has two types for you to choose. Hellfire and Demon Duel. Visit the official Ghost Rider website and click top right where it says "GAMES" and the free Ghost Rider flash game will load.
Hellfire, you will be Ghost Rider either ride in City or Cemetery. Collect points and doing tricks while in air! This has much more action compared to the Demon Duel.

ghostriderhellfiretu8.gif

Demon Duel, you will be Ghost Rider, using a chain to whoop the undead waking towards you. It might sound easy but it's not that easy at all! The moving from left to right is quite tricky. It's all about good timing.
ghostriderdemonduellp2.gif

Life's good when you can play free flash games and also get free screening movie passes... Thanks to William and Sony Pictures!

ghostrider1jc1.jpg

Ok all pics fixed. :)

I dont get it??? But then again i just quit smoking so i dont GET anything right now. My body is soo screwed up right now. God i need a smoke....no i dont....:woot:

I'm a little confused too. What's up with the movie passes....?

The Hellfire game is fun, but how do I play the Demon Duel game?

Anyone figure out a way to download those 2 games already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"