Ghost rider Vs Spawn

DarkHellRider

Civilian
Reaction score
Me and my brother started talking about this after we saw the new trailer on Tv.

SO what do you thnk everyone who could take it My brother says Spawn I say Ghost rider I think this would be a awesome fight if not one of the best well I brought it up what do you say

GHost rider
ghost_rider.jpg

Vs
Spawn
Spawn_with_guns_1.jpg

Coolness factor: In the Early 90s: Ghost Rider, Late 90s: Spawn, 2000's: Ghost Rider.
Variety of Powers: Spawn
Intelligence: Spawn
Punishing Impact of Powers: Ghost Rider
Endurance: Ghost Rider
Resilience: Ghost Rider

Good Match, unfortunately for the time being, no chance for a match up.

Ohhh boy, ohh boy, GR would only beat the crap out of that &%$£°ç poser! And Todd "let's just mix Punisher, Ghost Rider and Spider-Man instead of creating an actual original character!" Mc Farlane too!

GR hands down. He'll give Spawn the penance stare. game over.

I don't know that Spawn would be affected by the penance stare, but I'm fairly certain if nothing else, Ghost Rider would wear him out. I'm not super knowledgeable about Ghost Rider, but it's always been my impression from the few issues (1-7 of the Ketch series) I've read that Ghost Rider is one of the few superheroes that is truly invincible. Which makes sense being a spiritual being.

Ghost Rider, he would reveal to Spawn that he's just a rip off of several already established characters (himself, spider-man, venom, etc.) and Spawn would kill himself from the shame of having been "created" (read stolen) by a hack like McFarlane

Ghost Rider, he would reveal to Spawn that he's just a rip off of several already established characters (himself, spider-man, venom, etc.) and Spawn would kill himself from the shame of having been "created" (read stolen) by a hack like McFarlane
That pretty much sums it up :up:

I had the same fight with a idiot at school.

Only he was all "I don't know anything about Ghost Rider but Spawn would win". And I was just like ":rolleyes: Ghost Rider would friggin' give Spawn the Penance Stare and he's out".

Since our beloved Spirit of Vengeance is back in the comics universe, how about some crossovers? I´m freakin´ crazy about them.
I was checking out Milehighcomics website and saw some The Darkness covers ( cool hero... ).
Jeez, the guy met Wolverine, Hulk, Batman and Vampirella.
Why not GR?
Marvel, wake up! It´s our time. It´s GR golden age.
There are good relationship between Marvel & Top Cow ( since Devil´s Reign; GR vs Cyblade & Ballistic, wow... ).
In 07, The Punisher will meet Witchblade.
Let´s hope.
GR4EVR!!!
PS: GR vs Spawn would be so cool also. I wanna see the Demon kickin´the fake poser rip-off hero´s ass, yes sir!
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

But isn´t Darkness´constructs destroyed by light and since Ghost Rider is emitting light GR would just smack him around so it would be much of a fight.

Really, Ghost Rider seems to Darkness like what Van Helsing is to Dracula...:D

Yea I'm glad I brought this us Of all crossovers I've seen or heard about this is most likely the best idea for one over all

Ghost Rider.

Gr's penance Stare just recently dropped Earth's Sorcerer Supreme. It most CERTAINLY would drop a Hellspawn.

:ghost: :up:

Ghost rider eats hellspawns for breakfast...its like flashing a piece of meat to a lion.

I wanted to start a thread on this but what the hell....

I read on wiki's page on the Ghost Rider that the bit about mephisto was a retcon and I wanted to know when that retcon was written?

+ is Ghost Rider like a bounty hunter taking out the villians mephisto wants " rubbed out " or does he collect souls for Mephisto.

I only started to get into comics last October/November so forgive my ignorance.

From what I've read, that type of thinking would make Batman a stolen charcter.

well that is ok most of DC's characters where stolen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"