• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ghostrider87

Let me it's from The Batman animated series and very looks exactly like the original art piece. So it doesn't even come close to sucking. Better luck next time getting the constructive criticism right.:o

Show the original picture, if you're that confident.

Batman from the The Batman animated series.
ScannedImage012_012.jpg

Guys stop coming in here to just make fun of him, if you think his art is that bad and don't want to offer constructive advice, Which admittedly will fall on deaf ears, then just let this thread die a natural death.

Well said Hunter Rider, and well done on those Bat-man pieces their nice:yay:

Not sure if you've seen a little of whats been goin on but if you have then you wouldn't need to see what HR wrote lol

No Offense.but WTF???????

Ok I don't get why you are saying WTF? I wanted the mob boss to be really big and he is. I may have forgotten to color the lips why it looks a little incomplete but this guy does look really big.

*sighs* GR, he just doesn't like the pic.

Ghostrider87, may i offer you some advice? first off, when people critique your work or dont like your drawing, take it into consideration and work on those things so that they will like your drawings. dont just keep doing the same thing you've been doing or people will never start liking them. i think if you practiced you could be a whole lot better. i think some of your drawings of batman and gambit have a lot of potential you just need to take more time on them and draw lightly at first so when you erase you wont see the first marks. also, i really dont like when you color your pics in marker because the colors bleed on to each other, its really dark, and you dont get any value. so you might just want to stick with pencil or another medium where you can practice shading.

so just work on some of those things and you will start to improve:cwink:

Ok, Im not here to start trouble ok? But I need to ask, Is this the best you can draw? Just a question...Take it easy...

Ghostrider87, may i offer you some advice? first off, when people critique your work or dont like your drawing, take it into consideration and work on those things so that they will like your drawings. dont just keep doing the same thing you've been doing or people will never start liking them. i think if you practiced you could be a whole lot better. i think some of your drawings of batman and gambit have a lot of potential you just need to take more time on them and draw lightly at first so when you erase you wont see the first marks. also, i really dont like when you color your pics in marker because the colors bleed on to each other, its really dark, and you dont get any value. so you might just want to stick with pencil or another medium where you can practice shading.

so just work on some of those things and you will start to improve:cwink:

Yes and thank you. Do you know does Circut City do regular colored ink like a comic for non colored pictures?

also, are you trying to make realistic drawings for y the characters you've created or are you going for more of a cartoony style. but if you are going for a cartoonish look, there is a difference between that and what your characters look like, which is childish looking...no offense. i think even if you are drawing in a cartoon style you still need to kind of give the person form and not make them look so stiff...k?:yay:

I saw the human form used for Superman on this notebook I have and can use that as a model.

cool. thats a good place to start. remember to take your time and dont rush.

i think you just need to practice shading, coloring, and anatomy...just take more time. and i agree with comic_maniac, u need to find another medium besides marker which seems to be what your coloring with. U can try colored pencil but take your time so it doesnt look scribbled. Prisma Color is a good brand of colored pencil to use. And if you are trying to draw in a cartoonish style, christopher hart has some good drawing books for that.:yay:

Thanks guys...:yay:

We're the way of the future...

the way of the future. the way of the future.

the way of the future...the way of the future.

:dry:

Is there an echo in here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"