Gifs from the new trailer?

Demonstray said:
What program do you guys use? Mine always turn out really bad quality and really huge file size, and I use Ulead GIF Animator 5.

^Jasc Animation Shop 3.

GoldGoblin said:
Sandman_Punch3.gif
i love this one!

Kal-El 8 said:
Badass I love this [I can't wait to see this scene]

Peter Parker vs. The Symboite [The Battle for control]
that will probably be one of the best shots of the movie:spidey::venom:.

Stevens25 said:
Would be nice if you had given me credits for that, but it's fine, I forgive and forget :yay:. So... that was probably my favourite part from the entire trailer, apart from Sandman. I was absolutely floored by the improvement. I didn't really give a stuff about how bland the ripping of the symbiote suit was in the teaser, thought it was good enough, but wow.

I might as well post the rest.

belluno.gif

flag.gif

swing.gif

logo.gif

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Would be nice if you had given me credits for that, but it's fine, I forgive and forget :yay:. So... that was probably my favourite part from the entire trailer, apart from Sandman. I was absolutely floored by the improvement. I didn't really give a stuff about how bland the ripping of the symbiote suit was in the teaser, thought it was good enough, but wow.

flag.gif

permission to use that one? ill give u credit :)

Secret_Riddle said:
permission to use that one? ill give u credit :)
Sure, go ahead, knock yourself out. I realize that I was sort of unintentionally implying that people need my permission for that kind of stuff, but the truth is, they don't. I couldn't care less.

I bet you ten bucks that that shot is the final shot.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

belluno.gif

flag.gif

swing.gif

logo.gif

I'm sorry. I didn't realise. I just assumed that since it was already online that I could post it. Next time I'll ask.

Stevens25 said:
Nice job! I think Kirsten looks so beautiful in this movie.
Thanks!

I agree: Kirsten looks beautiful. Also looks like she's more into her character than in the past flicks - she seems very comfortable as MJ.

Demonstray said:
What program do you guys use? Mine always turn out really bad quality and really huge file size, and I use Ulead GIF Animator 5.
Jasc Animation Shop 3

The Thing I don't get about that last one is why does he make a dinosaur noise?

I think it's just an effect for the trailer. I don't think he would sound like that in the movie.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Sure, go ahead, knock yourself out. I realize that I was sort of unintentionally implying that people need my permission for that kind of stuff, but the truth is, they don't. I couldn't care less.

I bet you ten bucks that that shot is the final shot.

funny lol i said the same thing to my friend wen we saw the shot. its sorta like continuity from the first movie when spidey was by the american flag in the last shot.

Secret_Riddle said:
funny lol i said the same thing to my friend wen we saw the shot. its sorta like continuity from the first movie when spidey was by the american flag in the last shot.

I thought the same thing, but it could be the shot of him just before he lands at the Spider-man day festival for him. You know the scene with all the kids cheering. It's not the last shot.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

belluno.gif

flag.gif

swing.gif

logo.gif

permission to copy american flag one?

Stevens25 said:
man this is so sick. the cgi will be improved I'm sure but the symbiote looks so cool flipping out and waving wildly from the bell toll and Peter ripping it off of him. and to think that the scene following it is Venom's birth. that transformation is gonna be sa-weeeet.

J. J. Jameson said:
Don't copy my avatar :cmad:

...which I DID NOT steal from Lex.

I was going to ask for you're avvy, but you beat me to it.

And Menthol and Spidermanhero12 stole my avvys that I asked for. They didn't even ask. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"