Glimore Girls.

Dr. Fate said:
So, just out of curiosity, how many GG fans around here passionately hate Christopher, Rory's biological dad?
I do, with all my heart and soul!

Dr. Fate said:
So who laughed at Emily getting arrested?
it was funny!

super-crappy-spoiler:

Christopher and Lorelai will elope during november!

it is just me or this show is starting to suck!?

I stopped watching it, and watch Friday night Lights now.

Darthphere said:
I stopped watching it, and watch Friday night Lights now.
i cant leave the show i have been watching it since it started! no matter what i still love it!

i hate myself for loving this show, mostly because it's the only tv i watch and i really hate tv.

the defenders said:
i hate myself for loving this show, mostly because it's the only tv i watch and i really hate tv.
well what can i say.. this is or just to be the best tv show ever.... but now i just hate tv as well this season is ending with my spirit

RAINCOATSANDRECIPES2.jpg

THIS IS THE WAY ITS GOING TO END....

You just know Chris is gonna screw something up. Thats what he does.

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
yeah he just screw the show:

Lorelai and Christopher will get married on Paris...
sourse: tvguide

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
But of course - they need Chris to be "the bad guy" in order to make Luke look like "the good guy". Without Chris to be portrayed as the bad guy, who else would there be for Luke to compete with?

well you are right! but still... hate that Lorelai is waisting time with the Bad guy

the whole Chris being a straight up standup kind of guy extremely contrived considering his past history. I mean come on. All this time he's been this loser guy who can't hold a steady job, can never make a successful venture despite all the help he gets from his parents then all of a sudden he's this majillionnaire and he's a super dad. Where's his kid in all this?

This is just the tip of the dung-berg that is Chris. I am much too tired of the bs that Gilmore Girls have turned out in the last 2 season to even bother list the whole Chris saga. Needless to say I have barely watched the show and just get a follow up from my disgruntled wife (who can't tear herself away despite being as pissed as me)

Does anyone here feel that Lorelai has lost her charm?

Dr. Fate said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here - I hate the Kirk character. I just keep wishing Luke would beat the crap out of him.

I know a couple other people share that sentiment, but I'm rewatching the first five seasons, and in the first couple episodes of the third season, when he wants to go on a date with Lorelai, he's such a likeable guy. Awkward, but likeable. The speech about Lulu always being where he was in last week's episode just seemed unbearably out of character in comparison. I'm not saying he was a viable love interest, but there were so many different roads they could have developed him down, it's a shame that "comic relief jackass" was the one that inevitably stuck.

Not sure where I stand with the whole Christopher thing, as he and Lorelai do have a decent amount of chemistry, where Luke often ended up looking dumb or brutish at the end of the banter, and Chris seems able to hold his own fairly well. I was more sympathetic with Luke's horrible date than I have been for most of the season, and it might be a hopeful sign of things to come that he's changing. Taking on a fatherly role with April is definitely a step in the right direction.

what as happened to my Lorelai..my god.Its like shes forgotten that chris was never around..grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"