Gone Too Soon

Young Justice. Avengers: EMH. Alphas. ThunderCats.

Farscape. A thousand times Farscape.

Totally agree! Farscape had better ratings (not to mention better stories and characters) than Star Trek: Enterprise, yet Farscape got cancelled while Enterprise got to finish out their run. Ridiculous.

In no real order....

1) Wonderfalls
2) Pushing Daises
3) Dead like Me
(All Bryan Fuller, FYI)
4) Arrested Development
5) Life
6) Earth 2
7) Earth: Above and Beyond
8) Dresden Files (Books are cooler, but still)
9) Firefly
10) Jericho
11) Veronica Mars
12) Caprica
13) Seaquest DSV (Despite Casting Changes wrecked it too)
14) Greg the Bunny
15) Rocko's Modern Life
16) The 4400
17) Invader Zim
18) The Dead Zone
19) Dinosaurs
20) Tru Calling

That's just a few that I recall top of my head.

Totally agree on all the bold printed titles in your list.

I never got into a lot of the series you had listed, which is why I didn't put them in bold print.

The only exception was Dinosaurs, which I did enjoy and feel they had a pretty good run. The show ended with a proper send-off, so I don't feel so bad. It's when I'm looking forward to watching the show every week, and then it gets cancelled without so much as a proper finale, THAT's what bugs me.

Nikki (starring Nikki Cox)
The show only lasted 1 and a half seasons. I do understand why the show was cancelled, because the writers thought (for some strange reason) that it would be a good idea to eliminate everything that made the first season so entertaining. "Nikki & Dwight are struggling to make it in their chosen professions? I know! Let's make them unemployed and homeless! That'll be REALLY funny! The fans like the banter between Nikki and her mother in law? I know! Let's send Dwight's mom home! The fans like Dwight and Nikki's oddball friends? Let's get rid of all of them except for the two most obnoxious!"
Yeah, that's a REAL recipe for success guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"