The Dark Knight Gotham Tonight episode available now!

I love you lot.

That is all. :p :)

Did those files turn out to be the teasers by any chance?
Hehe, finally remembered to check and the teasers for 3 and 4 were in the same file. So I just added it to the Wiki. :yay:

I first saw the Gotham Tonight episodes on my DVD extras. I thought I was following the Dark Knight news pretty closely prior to opening, but I somehow completely missed these. It would have been great to see them in the weeks coming up to TDK.

How and where were they originally released or available on line?

I first saw the Gotham Tonight episodes on my DVD extras. I thought I was following the Dark Knight news pretty closely prior to opening, but I somehow completely missed these. It would have been great to see them in the weeks coming up to TDK.

How and where were they originally released or available on line?

They were released once a week up until the premiere. Originally on Comcast's website, I think you had to be a subscriber to see the latest one, but each old one became public after a week's time on the exclusive portion.

They were released once a week up until the premiere. Originally on Comcast's website, I think you had to be a subscriber to see the latest one, but each old one became public after a week's time on the exclusive portion.
Remember how we sometimes got clues through them as well?

Ah, good times, good times....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"