Grammy nominees are in..

I'm glad Adele was there and was recognized because all these other women at the Grammy's just look like a joke with all those weird outfits and wigs. The hell is wrong with them!? :cmad: That includes Gaga and Perry.

Carrie Underwood looked classy as ever imo

Adele is basically taking up the slack that Winehouse was in the r&b game right now. She's all over the ****ing media. If you haven't heard of her, something is wrong with you, that is how much play she's getting.

i never heard of her until i tuned in to watch paul mccartney and i see some chick with something wrong with her face and everyone is flipping out over the fact that she's singing. apparently she was killed by a dinosaur and dead people cant sing, but then she came back and she sang and everyone was whoa!

adele had to cancel her tour and have an emergency surgery to her throat. there was a high risk she'd never be able to sing again and it actually hasn't been that long since she had it

....we really oughtta do something about them damn dinosaurs! they can have our regular folk, but not our singing celebrities!

Last edited:
I oughta not be surprised with the Foo Fighters winning all four of the Rock Grammys. Still a shock to learn that Dream Theater earned themselves a Grammy nomination for the first time. It was obvious they weren't going to win and John Petrucci even said the same thing. And unfortunate Steven Wilson didn't win again yet the good thing is he's getting recognition. As for Dave Grohl, I thought he gave a fine speech about the way music oughta be recorded. Got a laugh out of his cameo in the Muppets the other day too. :)

Now please Academy, will you recognise Joe Bonamassa already!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"