• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Green Lantern video game in development

GL's Light

Countin' down to '16
Reaction score
Although Warner Bros has brushed it off for now as rumor, VentureBeat has confirmed through multiple sources that Warner Bros and Double Helix are developing a Green Lantern game, believed to be a movie tie-in, for the XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 for release in 2011.

You can read the story reporting this here.

It was probably your computer messing up.

I hope this turns out to be like the Wolverine game & is fun.

well it would be silly not to have a movie tie in game. If it happens i hope its a good game.

i had no idea that the company, Double Helix, was founded by the members of Shiny. Remember when they were good when they were doing Earthworm Jim and Wild 9?

i had no idea that the company, Double Helix, was founded by the members of Shiny. Remember when they were good when they were doing Earthworm Jim and Wild 9?

I liked Earthworm Jim. I wonder if things will change now that Time-Warner acquired Midway Games? Whatever the case, I hope we don't get something like this:

Last edited:
haha.

Who knows. THey could be good.

GL's 2814.1 through 4, Sinestro, SBP, Hank Henshaw would be awesome as characters in the game, but to have them wrestling around in a ring would be a waste of our time and their true capabilities. The video was still a laugh, though.

that was a good vid.
I haven't played Smackdown since like..2003.

I hope they don't mess it up. A Green Lantern games has the stuff to be truly of epic proportions. But it's a movie tie-in game, so we probably shouldn't get our hopes up. Like, at all.

yea thats the problem with most tie in games. Though i throughly enjoyed the spider-man movies games if gl is more like that i would be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"