Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Rating Poll Thread (NO DISCUSSION)

Quasimod0

Bell-Ringer
Reaction score
20pu6o8.jpg

Didn't see a poll up, and the movie is out overseas today. So here it is!
No discussion in here please, so everyone has a chance to vote. If a mod could sticky this, that'd be great. :)

Last edited:
An absolute HOME RUN! In my opinion, best Marvel film yet!

Last edited:
Great movie. It was the right mix of everything it needed to be. No wonder Marvel was so confident they greenlit a sequel before it even came out.

Loved loved loved it, definately in my top 3 Marvel Studios films and top 5 CBM films period!

Great film! 9.5/10

Its ironic the last film I enjoyed this much this year was Cap. Another top notch Marvel gem.

Favorite Marvel movie so far and just overall spectacular.

I thought it was a good movie but I think Captain America 2 and Avengers was better. Still well worth see if you haven't all ready.

I loved it but I also thought winter soldier was better. Not that it's a bad film it's just winter soldier is more my type of film.

It was a fun two hours out. I thought the after credits sequence would be a little better but that's fine. Gamora and Groot were amazing and drax was such a star

Absolutely loved the movie. 10/10

Last edited:
8 or 9 I enjoyed it, wish we got to see more of a fight against Ronan though

Loved it 10/10

What happened to the NO DISCUSSION part of the thread title?

It was surprisingly good, the visuals were superb, absolutely worth it in IMAX :woot:

Last edited:
10/10. I can think of absolutely nothing negative to say about the film...
...except that it ended. Bring on the sequel.

Saw it in LieMax 3d. 'Twas good. Or as groot would put it "I am groot"

Solid 8\10. Not Dark Knight good but still a fun ride. :)

Loved it, Star Wars meets Star Trek meets BTTF meets Hellboy with nods to other classic sci/adventure films. 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"