Gun safety expert shoots himself.

Oddly enough, I have no opinion on this one way or another - it is an interesting story though.

I'm not at all anti-gun but I still find this damn funny.

I find it very ironic, however I feel really bad for the man and that stops me from finding it truly funny.

saw this a few weeks ago, least he carries on :) talking after he shoots him self.

I heard the audio from this on the Bob & Tom show the other morning. The best part, and I don't think they showed this on the clip that was posted (but I didn't watch all of it, so I'm not sure), was that after he shot himself in the foot he kept going and picked up a machine gun and all the kids screamed "Noooo!" and tried to run out of the room. LOL!

jag

jaguarr said:
I heard the audio from this on the Bob & Tom show the other morning. The best part, and I don't think they showed this on the clip that was posted (but I didn't watch all of it, so I'm not sure), was that after he shot himself in the foot he kept going and picked up a machine gun and all the kids screamed "Noooo!" and tried to run out of the room. LOL!

jag
yup. haha.

http://www.break.com/index/deashootfoot.html

full video with out all the news crap

saw it on CNN

**** happens, people make mistakes saddly some mistakes cost more than others, thank god that no one was seriously hurt. But sueing that's kind of bull, he made a mistake and now he pays for it.

Old, and I think I heard the man is trying to sue over this video.

The tape makes him out to be a two bit thug. He seems like he just unlucky that day. Ship Happens.:(

If thbis is who I think it is, this is around 6 - 10 months old since the video has be "leaked." He is now suing the DEA because he has become an official laughing stock because of his boneheadedness. He said he has taken a lot of abuse becuase of the footage leak and should be compensated.

I say if you're stupid enough to shoot yourself in the leg while promoting gun saftey and it was caught on tape, you deserve all the ridicule you get.

It wasn't supposed to be loaded, right? I wonder if an assistant was supposed to make sure it was unloaded, and somehow screwed up. If that's the case, I wouldn't blame him.

After watching the video again I think I have more respect for him. How many people have the testicular fortitude to shoot yourself in the thigh, and then continue giving a lecture? He's like all those characters Samuel L. Jackson plays, just real.

I saw this on VH1, like two months ago, at least. He's telling everybody to stay calm, and what have you...

StorminNorman said:
After watching the video again I think I have more respect for him. How many people have the testicular fortitude to shoot yourself in the thigh, and then continue giving a lecture? He's like all those characters Samuel L. Jackson plays, just real.
Damn straight. Not only keep giving the lecture, but have to confidence to bring out a f'king machine gun after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"