Guttenberg On "Academy," "Baby" Sequels

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
By Garth Franklin
Saturday, November 29th 2008 7:35am
Amazing what a semi-naked jogging viral video will do for a career. 80's hearthrob Steve Guttenberg tells The Sun that sequels are in the works to the films that were his two biggest franchises - "Police Academy" and "Three Men and a Baby".

Everyone of the original cast of the 'Academy' movies has been asked back apparently - "So far it is really great, everyone from the original movies who is still around will return. I know Kim and Sharon have been asked but they haven’t said yes yet. It would be really great to have them onboard."

The two main co-stars of the 'Baby' franchise are also apparently keen on re-teaming - "Tom Selleck, Ted Danson and I are looking to make another Three Men And A Baby movie. It’s called Three Men and A Bride. The script is pretty much written and we are really keen to get that made. We’re very hopeful."

And I was just joking about how his movie as Santa was going to bring him back.... damn you Guttenberg!

Does the world really need another "Three Men and A Baby" sequel?

heard about this the other day, i wish him the best of luck if both movies do happen. Also i do hope for the police academy they can get most of the still living originals back and that guttenberg will actually be in the movie too.

i wouldn't mind watching another police academy but really don't see 3 men and a baby being necessary.

Does the world really need another "Three Men and A Baby" sequel?

Abso-goddam-lutely, it does!!! :cmad:

Okay, probably not, but I'm still mildly interested to see how it turns out.

By Garth Franklin
Saturday, November 29th 2008 7:35am
Amazing what a semi-naked jogging viral video will do for a career. 80's hearthrob Steve Guttenberg tells The Sun that sequels are in the works to the films that were his two biggest franchises - "Police Academy" and "Three Men and a Baby".

Everyone of the original cast of the 'Academy' movies has been asked back apparently - "So far it is really great, everyone from the original movies who is still around will return. I know Kim and Sharon have been asked but they haven’t said yes yet. It would be really great to have them onboard."

The two main co-stars of the 'Baby' franchise are also apparently keen on re-teaming - "Tom Selleck, Ted Danson and I are looking to make another Three Men And A Baby movie. It’s called Three Men and A Bride. The script is pretty much written and we are really keen to get that made. We’re very hopeful."
The only person they can't get is the guy who played Tackleberry.

The only person they can't get is the guy who played Tackleberry.

Death will do that to you.

Steve is in the UK at the moment until Jan doing a pantomime, he is ALL over the UK shows promoting it. Seems like a really cheery happy fella

You can see a ghost in Three Men and a Bride! :cwink:

Or a Cardboard cut out of Jack Holden :p get with the times :p

Last edited:
Yep. The ghost of Ted Dansons career... :csad:

Watch Damages on FX. Like you've never seen him before and not in the ponytail-Getting Even with Dad kinda way.

He got an Emmy nom for best supporting actor in a drama.

Watch Damages on FX. Like you've never seen him before and not in the ponytail-Getting Even with Dad kinda way.

He got an Emmy nom for best supporting actor in a drama.

Oh, i forgot he was on Damages... then I guess I should say the ghost of Tom Selleck's career, since Guttenberg at least had a helluva guest stint on Veronica Mars. All Selleck did was replace James Caan on Las Vegas, which was just a **** show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"